Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gandor
Apr 22, 2008
You can attack and backup while shooting as an archer. I'm sold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gandor
Apr 22, 2008
Rather than ask for a key, I'd like to instead request that someone stream this on twitch.

Gandor
Apr 22, 2008
Thanks, I look forward to it.

Gandor
Apr 22, 2008
That is the opposite of helpful, but it makes me want to play this game even more.

Gandor
Apr 22, 2008
RO had some great maps but once you learned where everything was it quickly became your standard grind. Private servers kept it fresh and removed the need to grind entirely, and that'll probably be where it's best to enjoy ToS if and when private servers become a thing. I loved what I saw in the beta though so I'm willing to give the official servers a try until the grind gets unbearable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gandor
Apr 22, 2008
Guess I'll be waiting until June so see ya then!

• Locked thread