Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON
Realistically how long until we would be able to play some version of this game as someone who is based in the US? The class mechanics seem amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON

Biowarfare posted:

do you mean in english, or do you mean in korean with korea servers, but connected from the US

Whichever comes first and let's me play without committing international crimes.

SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON
Is there any timeline yet for when us english-gwai-lo's can enjoy this?

SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON
18 new posts and no moving images or trailers or links to play now websites. Most. Dissapointing. Day. Ever.

SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON
Does anyone have a sense of when NA people will actually have something to play?

SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON
What's the latest word on how many invites they plan to give out for the english stuff? Is this going to be the sort of hard to get type of thing or everyone and their mom will get one?

SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON

Aurra posted:

So whose dick do I have to suck to get a beta key for this? :v:

It looks like an online Secret of Mana and the concept of that is so good.

There is a circle jerk happening right now but the end result is a lot of satisfied dudes with no keys... YMMV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON
>.>
<.<
>.>
pssst....I heard you got keys....
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Locked thread