Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

So when do the servers open up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

rad, thanks.

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Are Falconers decent? That was one of the classes that grabbed me and looked really rad.

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Sacro posted:

Falconer was garbage in cbt2 but they got buffed quite a bit and are usable. However if you go 2 circles into falconer you'll pass up musketeer or cannoneer, both of which are overpowered right now.

Cool, I planned on getting musketeer because it seemed more valuable than getting one extra attack. Now for the real question, will I always have access to the falcon clothing set? Or will I lose the option to wear it once I get musketeer?

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Game looks cool and good, what are the classes that are most sought after for partying?

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Nothing like casual racism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Looking for a solid build that includes falconer and musketeer.

• Locked thread