Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

clown car to hell choo choo

Biowarfare posted:

Please tell me why nexon being invovled is a bad thing? What did they do wrong to you?

I find the way Nexon monetizes their games to be really, really effective at stopping me from buying just about anything. Still better than if Gravity picked up the game, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

Countblanc posted:

Man I remember when the 2nd classes came out in Beta 2 and people were met with the crushing realization that their level 70+ merchants that they've been using as Vit/Str/Agi characters would never be able to craft anything

Pretty sure a worse fate was in store for the people who leveled up characters for crafting, since you had to constantly fight monsters that were a fraction of the power of any other class while leveling because of the stat setup.

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

I'd really like to throw a fit with the rest of you guys about this slight against our precious mice but I'll probably just wait to play it to see if the controls are awful or not before endlessly bitching.

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

I'll bet it won't have oculus rift support either, this really grinds my gears. The game in my imagination has rift support and it not having it ruins everything!

• Locked thread