Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

Yet another violation of regulation 1910 subpart D.
published by nexon, will pass

dfo's blood still drips from their hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

it's you

you are the one that mishandled, neglected, then shut down dfo

you are the hitler

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

That doesn't mean the changes made to the game's native version to support the publisher's demand won't have an affect on ours. We may very well be spared of that VIP nonsense, but launching monetization immediately to the detriment of whatever ongoing effort remains to fix bugs before launch isn't a great sign of what's to come for us.

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

Nexon MMO
Callous monetization
Whales rise in the east

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

This Silento kid, look at him! He's actually hyped for MapleStory 2.

That said the guild war story does remind me ToS still has some redeeming features, so I guess I can play it again. Begrudgingly. With my mind set on hating it before I even launch it.

• Locked thread