Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Oh man. I found this a couple of days too late to get in, but I still talk to some of the idiots I met on Ragnarok a good 8+ years ago. Super hype!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Yes but even with the increase in each step the graph is fairly linear. RO had like level 98-99 being literally worse than going from level 1-98 or some poo poo like that when you were transcendent.

http://irowiki.org/classic/Base_EXP_Chart
:allears:

Helped my boyfriend get his trancendent monk to 99 before they bumped up the exp, good god that took a long time. It got to the point I could heal and drag turtles in my sleep, and the thought of it still makes me drowsy.... I wouldn't want to go to 600 on that scale.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Drium posted:

Seems like they're taking a poll to see whether people want 1 week, 1 month or 3 months of early access.

Unfortunately the game price isn't changing in function of that.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/announcement-regarding-changes-in-plans/145592

Looks like the 1 month option adds a lot of goodies to the package though, like a companion and a stat/skill reset token, as well as 60 days of premium?

Why does the 1 month one have other goodies but not the 1 week. :confused:

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Eonwe posted:

What was your class build

I did the same. Build was: All the points into lightning or things that make me do more lightning.

That was about it, it worked very well except for the ridiculous cooldown.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Is the pre-load sitting in anyone elses Steam download panels and refusing to either download or leave? Is this a normal thing? I've never actually pre-loaded a game before.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I'm gonna have 4 other people to run around with and look after, I want to do the healy thing. What is the most useful build I can get for cleric+?

I tried this in the beta, discovered the krivis lightning spell and never looked back...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO posted:

Cleric -> Cleric C2 -> Priest -> Priest C2 -> Priest C3 -> Whatever you want -> Plague Doctor

This is the typical busted support build, until they unbreak plague doctor from being comically broken.

Thanks, wonder how far I'll get before I get tired of healing and end up curing things to death on my own :v:

Orsha is the better name, I don't want the Klaip.

• Locked thread