Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011
Nice, got my key from the website with no e-mail, can't wait to finish installing and wait at the login screen for 5 days

Laima sv0 54.88.25.242 New_York sv1 52.1.232.91 New_York
Zemyna sv0 52.2.37.158 New_York sv1 52.2.8.230 Los_Angele
Gabija sv0 52.20.66.199 Paris sv1 52.21.141.72 Paris

all servers are in USA

auzuguwu fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Oct 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011
To help your voting decisions here are the server Goddesses

Goddess of Destiny, Laima

Goddess of Earth, Žemyna

Goddess of Fire, Gabija

auzuguwu fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Oct 22, 2015

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011

Justadae posted:

Is there a website that allows you to dress your anime up/plan hairstyles and hat combos yet? asking for a friend.

http://www.tree-of-savior.fr/simulateur-de-personnage/

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011

forge posted:

alarm clock crew check in!

http://itsalmo.st/#timetogrind

a bonus to waking up at 3 am is that I can just go back to sleep when the servers explode

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011
if anyone is still desperate for a key you can try here for a slim chance, it requires making an account with e-mail confirmation and posting in a thread

http://www.tosbase.com/news/219/iCBT2-Key-Giveaway/

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011

LightningSquid posted:

Around what character level do you hit class level 15 on your second class? I wanna know how much longer I have to throw snowballs at mobs before I can start snapping their necks with psychic powers :black101:

41-42

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011

Zerilan posted:

So what's the timeline like on beta/release for this projected to be?

Open beta for Korea is starting in December 2015, no clue for international release

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011
pvp vs musketeer

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011
game will be released on march 22nd
if you pay $50
600TP = $60 = 3 months of premium

https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=278

auzuguwu fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Mar 15, 2016

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011

Hy_C posted:

Did they change the exp rates or anything? Or does it still take 5 days of nonstop grinding to get through prison.

in the korean version you get a 600% exp boost for dungeons if you use the party finder so thats the major place to level, not sure if that will be the same for international
there is some datamining that says only 1 dungeon run per day and no exp boost for us so yea

auzuguwu fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Mar 16, 2016

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011
[MAR 16th UPDATE - Further Details / Clarification]
- We have plans to add new servers in June in accordance to the player base
- New players may decide which server they wish to play on depending on the server situation.
- There will be no data wipe of Teams or items

[MAR 16th UPDATE - FAQ]
- Servers will be located on the east coast of the US, same as the iCBT servers
- 100 TP is priced at approximately USD$9.00
- EXP gained through hunting will be at the same rate as kTOS
- The price we announced is based on the price that will be applied to the US. Please check the Steam Store Page for your regional prices. They will be adjusted by Steam Standards.

pretty sure this means new players can play on the original founders server

auzuguwu fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Mar 16, 2016

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011
please vote for 1 month early access, everyone can play at the same time and i get more stuff for spending $50 dollar bucks
its currently in the lead with 62% to 25% (1 wk) and 12% (3 mo) at 6300 votes

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011

Gibbo posted:

I haven't been following too closely since the beta ended.

What are they gating behind these coins and poo poo?

plus consumables like tp scrolls, res tokens which can be bought with the over time TP, and hats which are cheap for the default ones and like 200-290 TP for the premium hair styles

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011

QuantaStarFire posted:

Is it just me, or do the sheer number of choices make it difficult to actually decide on anything? I'm concerned about choosing trap choices and such.

i'd suggest figuring out which base class (wiz, cleric, swordsman, archer) you want to play then just sticking to different builds within that, and then looking up youtube vids on certain classes that seem cool. some skills look like total poo poo when you first look at them but turn out to be the best skills due to their cooldowns or overheat or attributes or some arbitrary mechanic you couldn't predict just by reading the description, so its important to look at everything. you should also look at the base class attributes for a class aswell. i recommend using https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner over http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/. you can also use https://tos.neet.tv/attributes to find the attributes for a class

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011

Pierson posted:

Is it true they took out one of the things I liked most about RO (the big world) and replaced it with a 'tube' where you start at level one at one end and are level [max] at the other?

I am another one of those guys whose first MMO was iRO. I have no illusions what this game is but $10 in exchange for a month or so of comfy nostaglia 'till the grind gets boring sounds like a good deal.

has dungeons a long the way. the map is similar to RO in that it is squares with neighboring squares that you walk to the edges of to get to the next zone

auzuguwu fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Mar 19, 2016

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011
Tree of Savior: The #1 Selling Game in Brazil

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO posted:

So was the Templar thing a joke, or do you legit need to be a Templar to start a guild?

I find this fascinating and amazing if it's true.

Also, I plan on playing full on support cleric -> Plague Doctor when the game releases. Who's looking for a leveling buddy?

I swear I have something knocking around between my ears, sometimes.

Anyone from the CBT/kOBT who wouldn't mind looking at a few builds I'm tossing around in the simulator?

Cheers fellow knerds.

no joke on the templar thing, rank 7 character ~lvl 225 needed to make a guild, and guild leader can only be transferred to another templar
join us in discord for build discussion!

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011

Comrayn posted:

80 classes and not a single one that can summon bees to attack my enemies or otherwise use weaponized bees such as a bee canon. Why even bother?

thats a rank 10 secret class you need c3 druid to unlock

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011

suicide4sexbots posted:

Hey I heard welfare crybabies ruined everything about this game already; c/d?

frt it looks nice, might get

they only ruined it by getting the release date pushed back 1 week, but other than that it resulted in a better deal for everyone

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011
Greetings, Saviors.

We're glad to tell you the final server names using the real town of Tree of Savior.

Server names : Klaipeda and Orsha

Both servers will be opened at the same time. Hope it would be helpful to enjoy Tree of Savior with your friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

auzuguwu
Oct 30, 2011

whichever one is first on the list

• Locked thread