Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crateria
Jun 16, 2013

Silento posted:

http://tos.nexon.com/main/index.aspx

Closed Beta sign-ups will be open from the 29th of December to the 11th of January, results will be out on the 14th of January, and the test servers will be open for certain hours the 15th-18th of January.

Yeeeeeessss.

I hope I'll be able to play from the US!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crateria
Jun 16, 2013

Cao Ni Ma posted:

The sprites for all the classes are so goood. drat but we are still missing a thief base class

omgosh yes. And the art director is so incredible I love her art style. :allears:

Her website :)

Crateria
Jun 16, 2013

CBT sign ups start today-- they're inviting 3k people.

Auuughh you gotta have Korean ID verification for sign up. :gonk:

CBT sign up on official site :(

Crateria
Jun 16, 2013

Silento posted:

He meant that to verify your account, you need a Korean cell-phone number. After running into the same problem with the MS2 closed beta a few days ago, I was expecting this. Oh well, probably wouldn't get into such a limited beta anyways... :smith:

Hope there's no NDA!

Yup this. I made an account and then finished the questionnaire. From there it guided me back to my account to verify my ID which is through having a korean cell phone.

My fingers are crossed for no NDA too!

edit:
:(
There will be an NDA as well. What a bummer, man!
http://tos.nexon.com/customer/center/policy.aspx
Section 3.

Crateria fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Dec 29, 2014

Crateria
Jun 16, 2013

:dance: Yippee!

This is some exciting stuff.

Crateria
Jun 16, 2013

Dolphin Fetus posted:

Anyone still play RO? I didn't see a topic for the game, which is a shame, because its really not that horrible...if you dig korean mmo grinds (I really am starting to think I do).

I still do on and off. I have a habit of playing for a month or two every year. I have some characters on iRO and TrueRO.

It's all nostalgia for me with RO being my first MMO 12 years ago.

I gotta say RO is more fun when played with others!

Crateria
Jun 16, 2013

http://blog.treeofsavior.com/en/
A nice update today from Hakkyu Kim, CEO of imcGAMES in regards to the International Test.

"We haven’t decided the exact date for the International Test, but we think it will be after CBT2 in Korea. The detailed schedules for CBT2 in Korea will soon be decided."

Crateria
Jun 16, 2013

Ahh!

I got into the beta.

I'M SO EXCITED!

Keys are going out today~ within the next 5 hours check your email/check their website!

Crateria
Jun 16, 2013

I'm so excited! Less than 2 hours to go, right!?

:woop:

I'm still kinda curious as to why it forced me to install flash player. The game isn't made with flash..right?

Crateria
Jun 16, 2013

Next time around (if I'm in beta again) or when the game comes out I definitely wanna level with someone!

Are there any bonuses or perks to leveling with another person/party? (boosted EXP, etc)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crateria
Jun 16, 2013

Silento posted:

New OP is up!! Only took me like 2 days to care enough to figure out gifs!!! Your welcome, nerds!!!!

I like it.

• Locked thread