Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.
Anything you guys who've played the tests would recommend to a new player to this type of MMO? Are all classes viable or are there certain builds you should be doing to be "good"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO posted:

Unless you care about end game pvp, or leveling efficiency, you don't need to really worry about optimal builds. Nothing in this game is really hard, it's just that some builds wade through the mobs faster than others.

So basically level whatever I think is fun then at end game get a skill tome or something from the store and re-spec for pvp stuff? seems alright.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

If you want to end with some pvp, you'll probably at least want a rough character outline going in. You can't reselect your classes once you choose them. So you can reskill your chosen skills in those classes, but you can't change the class choices themselves.

Ahhh I see okay thanks, I'm going to have to do some homework it seems.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

hey all decided that I wanted to go squire. is swordsmen --> swordsmen --> hoplite --> hoplite --> squire decent enough? will probably do squire again for c2. not sure what else after that

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

gently caress it, going to be a tank whore i guess, sounds like people are going to want tanks to be meatshields anyway. Swordman>Peltasta>Peltasta>Peltasta>Squire>Centurion

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Nettle Soup posted:

Orsha is the better name, I don't want the Klaip.

lolll

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Goobs, you're going to want to find a leveling bro, because things are gonna be SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW with that much in Pale Tasty Pasta.

Yeah exactly hopefully someone on here is on the same time i am. It was either tanky tankerson or was messing around with a Sapper build, traps are kewl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

I would have been a sapper, if the conceal spell didn't have such an idiotic cooldown.

You really only need one rank of Pale Tasty Pasta, since you only need 5 points in the taunt to be a good tank forever lol

yeah i feel like i still know nothing about this loving game even though ive been perusing the reddit and fan sites for the past 2 weeks figuring poo poo out.

• Locked thread