Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Dolphin Fetus posted:

Anyone still play RO? I didn't see a topic for the game, which is a shame, because its really not that horrible...if you dig korean mmo grinds (I really am starting to think I do).

A few months ago all of the tree of savior hype made me go and roll up on whatever the #1 low-rate server was on ratemyserver.net at the time and i merrily mage->wizard'd my way to about level 75 before i remembered the kind of insane grind that awaited me to get 2nd/3rd characters up to speed with actual gear as well as the dual-boxed priestess becoming less useful in crazy areas and i just kinda dropped it. at least i still remembered to vertical firewall things!

now i'm not so sure i'm actually all that excited to play a new version of it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

hey does anyone else want to play this game. hosed up question i know!!

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Did anyone play this from Aus/NZ with any measure of success? I heard the beta was an insane laggy mess so I am kinda hesitant to throw much cash down on early access if it'll be only playable by NA/Europe.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

does anyone know if monk and the associated playstyle is good or a huge, stinking dumpster

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Foppington posted:

Only downside is that since you'll be dumping most of your stats into Str and Con you'll be relatively useless until you actually unlock monk at CR5 and have gotten some skills.

it's gonna be like making an RO monk all over again. im fuckin rock hard boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

i can't wait to throw down ten bucks and re-experience the early levels of battle-acolyte leveling in a new game and new world. god bless us all, each and every one

• Locked thread