Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
forge
Feb 26, 2006
I heard Silento has a secret dev connection and will get us all keys. True story Eonwe, true story!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Silento, when is the next beta or whatever?

forge
Feb 26, 2006
No place to actually sign up for the beta.. RAGE...

forge
Feb 26, 2006
We need to play on the middle server in the list. Most people will pick the first or last. If we don't want to be iceskating the whole time pick the second option.

Edit: also if your not in slack your vote doesn't count!

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Seems there is a irc channel. We need to pick something and stick with it because having two different places to communicate is silly.

My thoughts on this is that irc is great, but slack is todays irc and is better in every way.

forge fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Oct 22, 2015

forge
Feb 26, 2006

pertinent posted:

Slack is retarded. Can't create an account without creating a team. Can't join a team without creating an account. Can't create an account because I tried too many things too fast. Why can't I just create an account? Why aren't we just using IRC like we have been since forever?

Since you are clearly challenged.. let me help you.

CLICK THIS https://tosgoons.herokuapp.com/

ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

MAGIX

forge
Feb 26, 2006
alarm clock crew check in!

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Or you can pick the wrong class with no way to go back and change it. That in the game yet?

forge
Feb 26, 2006
"The TOS English version on Steam will kick off by offering ‘Founder’s Server: Exclusive Access’ that will initially allow access to the buyers and service will be open to everyone after 3 months."

That reads to me like everyone will be able to play on it after 3 months. So cya on the 22nd..

forge
Feb 26, 2006

Cao Ni Ma posted:

This game is weird because the class system inundates them with buffs but you can only retain 5 of them at any time. So one of the classes that is most sought out for is the Krivis since they can allow party members to break that limit. I seriously question the logic behind making a full support class just because most classes will have some way of capping out their own buff limit.

Krivis is not a support class.. It's a caster class with cool supports.

Zaibas is no joke it also is one of the few skills which has the innate INT + dmg. So it scales with your leveling very well and doesn't turn into a class that you used to get somewhere.

forge
Feb 26, 2006
But with this unlike other skills it's listed int + atk where others only list the atk and don't specifically get modified. So in Zaibas case its (INT + 90) + matk, according to the skill description.

forge
Feb 26, 2006
Silento will update the thread once there is a server picked. He said that a few pages back again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forge
Feb 26, 2006
I'm getting more excited as we close in to Tuesday. I've got my starter class nailed down to cleric, archer, mage, or swordsman.

• Locked thread