Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
loving hell that makes Nasri pussying out from that RvP free kick last season look good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

excuse me lady posted:

Fuckin wank cunts spurs going to land us in the Europa league at this rate

fingers crossed

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

surrender posted:

he would be a good Courtois replacement if Atletico decide to splash some of the Diego Costa and Champions League money

psg tbqh

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

ephex posted:

imagine being a grown man earning tens of thousands of pounds per week to kick a ball and then you turn away from a shot like a little girl lol

its funny because two of them moved. it was like a big neopussy opening up for the shot

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Fuuuuckin hell. That was nearly amazing. Poor Lloris is under siege.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
im imagining supporting spurs and im doing all the lols

negative spiral lmao

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

What a great wall

Lloris is too good for this team

Open Sesame

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
poor hugo

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Jesus this would be 6-0 without Lloris

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Hahahaha that defending is hilarious. How was there NO-ONE in the center of the box at all?! That's not even a marking thing it's a 'hey maybe we should defend our loving goal' thing.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lol just lol if cleverly is On the Plane and Noble isn't

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010
I haven't been watching but Kane was substituted a minute after the OG it says on live text. Is this what Tim does now?

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

St Evan Echoes posted:

lol just lol if cleverly is On the Plane and Noble isn't

Cleverly AND Carrick are probably going to be on the plane instead of Noble. This makes me sad

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
@ManUtd: #mufc vs @SAFCofficial: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Young, Mata, Hernandez.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
This spurs performance is shameful.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

angry armadillo posted:

I haven't been watching but Kane was substituted a minute after the OG it says on live text. Is this what Tim does now?

probably had more to do with kaboul being sent off two minutes earlier

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

@ManUtd: #mufc vs @SAFCofficial: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Young, Mata, Hernandez.
That is a bad old slow team

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Spurs need to gently caress off because it's getting boring watching them bottle it every single year.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

almost as bad as the team that could only put four past norwich

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Hoops posted:

That is a bad old slow team

Not sure why he's playing with players who won't even be there next season. Unless he gives them all new contracts, then lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

wickhamania gonna nut all over that defence imo

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Not sure why he's playing with players who won't even be there next season. Unless he gives them all new contracts, then lol

run the nags out til their hearts go, then take em to the glue factory

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

RVP back on the bench today at least

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
here comes loldado

hes really lucky lamela also signed this year to take the heat off him

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
There's no way Lloris shoudl be playing for the Tottenham team next year? Dude has been incredible this year

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Eriksen needs to go to a good team

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
michael owen is having a whine to explain why he was poo poo in la liga

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Lloris has made lots and lots of mistakes this year. His reputation goes up and down so quickly. Wasn't long ago everyone was calling him a liability, then before that he was sweeper keeper that was the best in the league.

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Newcastle United (4-4-2): Tim Krul; Mathieu Debuchy, Mike Williamson, Fabricio Coloccini (c), Paul Dummett; Moussa Sissoko, Cheick Tiote, Vurnon Anita, Yoan Gouffran; Shola Ameobi, Loic Remy

Substitutes: Rob Elliot, Massadio Haidara, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Dan Gosling, Luuk de Jong, Adam Armstrong

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Villa team:

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Baker, Bertrand, Westwood, Delph, Albrighton, Agbonlahor, Weimann.

Looks like Lambert is playing for a draw against the mighty Hull.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

sassassin posted:

Eriksen needs to go to a good team

how Spurs didn't build everything around him from day one is beyond me

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Frankston posted:

it's getting boring watching them bottle it every single year.

not convinced

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Hoops posted:

Lloris has made lots and lots of mistakes this year. His reputation goes up and down so quickly. Wasn't long ago everyone was calling him a liability, then before that he was sweeper keeper that was the best in the league.

I've been saying he's a liability since day one and I'm right

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Blue Screen Error posted:

I've been saying he's a liability since day one and I'm right

i quite like him tbh

SentSix
Jul 19, 2001

Steves Asleep posted:

Newcastle United (4-4-2): Tim Krul; Mathieu Debuchy, Mike Williamson, Fabricio Coloccini (c), Paul Dummett; Moussa Sissoko, Cheick Tiote, Vurnon Anita, Yoan Gouffran; Shola Ameobi, Loic Remy

Substitutes: Rob Elliot, Massadio Haidara, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Steven Taylor, Dan Gosling, Luuk de Jong, Adam Armstrong

I see we're continuing with the "gently caress HBA" program.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
“I wouldn’t compare the two squads. Tottenham are much stronger, no doubt," he told Talksport. "There’s no reason they can’t challenge to win the league. They can be bang there. They’ll finish top four and who knows where they could finish after that?”

lol

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
https://vine.co/v/MrPa1zHurW9

hahahahhahahahahahahahhaa

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

amazing

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
luvd i think youre legitimately the worst of the arseposters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Blinkz0rz posted:

luvd i think youre legitimately the worst of the arseposters

this upsets me hugely

• Locked thread