Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Dickail Bulgeakov posted:

I'm sorry that you can't see the difference between interacting at arms length with dodgy third world businessmen

much in the same way that mengele interacted at arms length with hitler!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Suarez goals against City this season: 0
Suarez goals against Chelsea this season: 0
Suarez goals against Arsenal this season: 0

Goals against top half: 7
Goals aginst bottom half: 23

He's a flat track bully.

all goals count

Dickail Bulgeakov
Jan 15, 2012

Eau de MacGowan posted:

much in the same way that mengele interacted at arms length with hitler!!!

drat, nice! *takes a large poo poo on your analogy*

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

i dont really mind Manchester City to be honest. they've spent the money well and play exciting attacking football with exciting players and i like watching them.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

I think you'll find that it is in fact my team that is the most ethically pure and thus it is the moral victor of the Premier League.

It's Zulte Waregem.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
People who dislike Manchester City are typically plastic foreigners who are upset that they picked the wrong club :qq:

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
There's nothing active about Manchester City that would make me dislike them. Nasri's really the only player who says anything off the pitch I can remember, everyone else seems a bit boring. Balotelli was cool though

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

peanut- posted:

A local businessman that made his money in the profoundly ethical gambling industry.

Football club owners have always mostly been scummy.

I think you will find he made his money selling overpriced pies to football fans. BET365 was what he invested his money in after he sold the catering company.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Byolante posted:

I think you will find he made his money selling overpriced pies to football fans. BET365 was what he invested his money in after he sold the catering company.

So you're saying he hasn't earned any money off Bet365?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Pissflaps posted:

So you're saying he hasn't earned any money off Bet365?

He has earned huge ammounts off the misery and ruin of the poor but Stoke was bought with pie money.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Byolante posted:

He has earned huge ammounts off the misery and ruin of the poor but Stoke was bought with pie money.

I don't know how you think you know this are you his accountant?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
MORALITY MATH!

---------->

---------->

Which is the greater evil?!

Dickail Bulgeakov
Jan 15, 2012

Eau de MacGowan posted:

MORALITY MATH!

---------->

---------->

Which is the greater evil?!

well you don't really have to choose do you. your club does both

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Pissflaps posted:

I don't know how you think you know this are you his accountant?
i am certain of whatever allows for the moral highground

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

I'm glad everyone itt and indeed since i have begun posting here is dismayed and miserable regarding the state of the sport we obsessively follow lol

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

tbp posted:

I'm glad everyone itt and indeed since i have begun posting here is dismayed and miserable regarding the state of the sport we obsessively follow lol
like any true football fan i have big issues with the morality of slavery and other things now that the team i follow will not be winning the league.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

8raz posted:

like any true football fan i have big issues with the morality of slavery and other things now that the team i follow will not be winning the league.

If west ham win on sunday I will think slavery is good again, and wont care anymore.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I wouldn't care what minorities were trodden on if it ensured my fave football franchise achieved glory I literally don't give a poo poo.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
chevrolet are significantly culpable for global warming and the eventual eradication of mankind, man united are getting in bed with the devil

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Eau de MacGowan posted:

chevrolet are significantly culpable for global warming and the eventual eradication of mankind, man united are getting in bed with the devil

Mr Potato is Satan backwards.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I've got the best of both worlds because my club was bought by a godless billionaire who has spent over 250 quid in getting us promoted from league 1 and now we're sitting pretty in 16th place in the coca cola championshup

Dickail Bulgeakov
Jan 15, 2012

Eau de MacGowan posted:

capitalism is slavery man. yeah its just the same poo poo as the pharoes. *takes puff on fat blunt* might as well have literal brown paki slaves build our buildings because that and the Chevrolet company are the same poo poo *smockes fat blunt*

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Reminder that Norwich are owned by a chef and a publisher and our kits are manufactured by cool Italians instead of third world children

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Pissflaps posted:

I wouldn't care what minorities were trodden on if it ensured my fave football franchise achieved glory I literally don't give a poo poo.

please think of the poor welsh liverpoo fan pissflaps

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Burqa King posted:

*enthusiastically and emitting saliva* It jutht seems positively DWEAMlike that prince towelhead spebt a billion pounds on foreign players and managers against a backdrop of widening social inequality, guess you could say its pretty much a modern day fairytale but you know something? *takes hueg rip on inhaler* i won't let it change me

Lmao

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

tbp posted:

There's nothing active about Manchester City that would make me dislike them. Nasri's really the only player who says anything off the pitch I can remember, everyone else seems a bit boring. Balotelli was cool though
Their manager is a calm, mild mannered old gentlemen, their players seem like mostly decent people after selling off the cunts from their first round of big money purchases, and Man You fans being faced with the prospect of either Liverpool or City winning the title while their own team languishes in 7th makes me feel good. Its hard to hate and I genuinely felt bad for Kompany when he sliced that clearance into Coutinho's feet.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Given the ludicrous amount of money City have spent I'm surprised I don't really dislike them. They're infinitely better than Chelsea in that they're not a team packed with cunts, supported by cunts and managed by a oval office (despite what Pardew thinks). Most City supporters on here seem like good lads too.

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

Pissflaps posted:

Lots of sour grapes and racism about Manchester City's owners going on right now.

All those Middle East countries are the same right

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

I can't loving stand Abu Dhabians, the cunts.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
City also play free-flowing attacking football, which helps. Chelsea are boring cunts managed by the king of all cunts

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

flyingkiwi posted:

All those Middle East countries are the same right

right

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen

cheese posted:

Man You fans being faced with the prospect of either Liverpool or City winning the title

lol every United fan I know has been cheering for City since Chelsea blew it.

The two rivalries can't even be compared atm.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lot 49 posted:

lol every United fan I know has been cheering for City since Chelsea blew it.

They are just laying the groundwork for the old switcheroo

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
What the hell is a gander, anyway?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Have a gander at that male goose

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Man city have or had two extremely bad posters in tgulp and the guy with the robinho av (actually also tgulp) which is about 50 bad posters fewer than Liverpool. The City fanbase also boasts a bestselling hentai scribe who actually lives in the 'ppon. The others are inoffensive and mostly English.

The worst posts itf are produced by supporters of the following teams, in order of volume:

Liverpool
Man u
Arsenal

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Burqa King posted:

Man city have or had two extremely bad posters in tgulp and the guy with the robinho av (actually also tgulp) which is about 50 bad posters fewer than Liverpool. The City fanbase also boasts a bestselling hentai scribe who actually lives in the 'ppon. The others are inoffensive and mostly English.

The worst posts itf are produced by supporters of the following teams, in order of volume:

Liverpool
Man u
Arsenal

RIPS Breat ray

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Burqa King posted:

Liverpool
Man u
Arsenal

hey im not bestselling!!!

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Burqa King posted:

Liverpool
Man u
Arsenal

Do you have a percentage breakdown of these figures or, better yet, a chart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chia
Dec 23, 2005

Burqa King posted:

Liverpool
Man u
Arsenal

Sure but what about their post matrix zones and xG by Post Volume

• Locked thread