Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

walrusman posted:

"That's the jiff of it."

:eng99:

Really, everyone knows "that's the giff of it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Testekill posted:

So what, is anal vore getting stuck up somebodies rear end or is it the other way around?

Vanilla vore is typically being swallowed whole, so I suppose anal vore is just being sucked up entirely.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

ibntumart posted:

You mean as the rear end in a top hat customer, right? Because that *does* make the stories better.

In every role, really. Datas everywhere.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Zaphod42 posted:

You're pretty much asking about modern psychology (extreme cases anyways) itself. There's... a lot of information and experience that could be shared, dude.
Just start googling and you'll find all kinds of stuff.

Personally I think sociopaths, psychopaths, extreme paranoia and extreme phobias and the like are all pretty interesting, if just to see the limits of humanity. There but for the grace of god go us.
Feral children are also a pretty interesting (although extremely depressing) subject.

I like to tell myself that if I ever actually snapped, I'd be clever enough to figure out that I was going insane and I could at least try to work with the doctors, but that's probably not true.

I had a psychotic break once from extreme depression/meds/stress combo. It's more annoying that people can't see the things you're seeing and aren't making the logical connections you are. You feel rational and in control, but even when faced with direct contradiction your mind just jumps over it. I imagine that no two psychoses are the same, though.

Psychosis in general is simply fascinating. Complex machinery is great to watch when it works, but the truly astonishing things happen when it fails (just look at the OSHA thread), and the brain is the same.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Khazar-khum posted:

Why not go see the movie and then you'll know what it's like? Hell, people make movies about criminals all the time.

As for criminals, look no further than this:

Kids get their names down quick. While I only knew of two kids with only 9-letter surnames, the kids knew them by age 5 easy.

On the other hand, I was a retard baby and had trouble with my 4-letter surname so either way :downs:

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
That was stolen from a poo poo-that-did-happen (the first half), then she made up the rest whole cloth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw2ZdKhYhj0

This reads like a checklist of 'things to upvote'
-Writer is a girl, a nice girl who does nice things for people
-Also she's poor and vulnerable
-Crazy money guy (who is rich)
-Girl stealing things (stuck up rich bitch, right?! those people!)
-She has a dog
-LOL girls stripping, so random?? She's so embarrassed! And don't forget her gender either
-She donates money on account of her 'does nice things for people' attribute - because sheloves her late cat, dead cat boo hoo :'(

Evilreaver has a new favorite as of 07:42 on Feb 21, 2015

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

radioaktivitat posted:

Linked by someone on my Facebook this morning with loads of comments saying how awesome the mother is. It absolutely reeks of STDH to me...

I'm literally a saint, nbd

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Man, I sure am glad they spent half the story setting up that the hero is/was sick. What a payoff at the end on that detail!

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Khazar-khum posted:

Some people are in nursing homes because they can't handle their daily tasks well, such as cooking and cleaning.

Then there are these people.

Wha...???!!
:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:
Playful jesting? Why I never!

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I think they also have a special case where any pic from anywhere on Imgur can get to the front page if it goes viral enough outside Imgur. I think the threshold is something like 100k views in 24 hours. This is why you can sometimes see a pic with 100k views and zero votes/comments.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I was born in '85 and saw Aliens in theaters. Apparently I enjoyed it.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
The easiest way to stab someone 666 times is to hot glue 222 knives together and stab them three times.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
A common facet of autism is having difficulty with eye contact, either being bad at maintaining it or feeling uncomfortable during

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

goose fleet posted:

I'm pretty sure jizz wouldn't taste very good when left to fester in a donut for hours

Don't knock it 'till you try it, bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Fathis Munk posted:

Goddamn illegal immigrants hiding in our small appliances :bahgawd:

Someone should build a great wall through Germany, keep those roaches in line :smugdon:

• Locked thread