Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
What the hell does "a team of gangsta ushers" even mean? Is the writer calling them that instead of black? Would seem to be on par with the causal racism they put into these stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!

Khazar-khum posted:

Brother

Yaoi

Guy

Guy II

What does it even mean to "Bridget-drop" someone? Is it a reference to the Guilty Gear character? Do I even want to know?

moosecow333 has a new favorite as of 19:51 on Feb 18, 2016

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

It was reasonably written and easy to follow, which is more than I can say for what "This Troper" keeps writing.

Yes, but most tropers have the common sense to not insert themselves into stories where they save multi-billion deals by uttering a random line from a random song.

It's basically a lose - lose. You can either have a total bullshit story that's written somewhat competently (see also the guy who was contracted to build a real life Rapture) or all the small scale inane poo poo tropers write.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
Man, if only life was more like their animes people would see their amazing natural talents and hail them as the geniuses they truly are.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

I sincerely hope this poo poo DH because if it is true that's creepy as gently caress.

I can guarantee you that this is not what teachers talk about. They spend too much time poo poo talking their bad students, and no teacher actually wants two kids dating in their class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
Person A has actually played far too much Watch Dogs.

• Locked thread