Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SpookyLizard posted:

Hey nerds, its stdh.txt, not stdh.jpg.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Beer snobs are insufferable.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

It's classic STDH when the protagonist is so smart and cunning that they can take violent revenge on someone and the story just stops there. There's no way those kids would just take their lumps and learn a lesson. The best result for the guy in the story would be the complete destruction of the car.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2M_fQnVqew

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Obsolete posted:

I was just at the grocery store. The person in front of me used her EBT to pay for groceries. They wanted to buy some $2 Hello Kitty straws and they apparently weren't covered. Neither the person nor the cashier figured this out until the EBT went through and the bill was $2 short. After a couple minutes of them trying to remove the straws from the bill, I just stepped up and offered to pay for the straws. It went through and the person said "oh bless you, thank you so much." It was hard* not to lay down some sick /r/atheism burns.

*false

By the way, a big part of these stories is how everyone behind ARE HERO cheers. You know what people behind me did here, and in almost all other situations? They saw the line was moving slow and just went to another line.

FYI, that was very nice of you and this is one of those cases when someone should applaud and cheer. And I'm sure they're kids were happy to have some fun straws. We should all be doing poo poo like this.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
In STDH, they always fume off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm lame and have no scars. :(

Edit: Mentally, I'm hosed, though. Does that count for anything?

• Locked thread