Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I can't find the fake-STDH but I will always identify as a trans-vegan deku shrub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Minarchist posted:

I just wanna believe :allears:

Fake. Who in the Britain drinks from milk cartons?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Facepalm Ranger posted:

I would occasionally when milk cartons were still a thing before the little pint sized plastic bottles came about.

Goddamn I miss a good carton of milk, that poo poo was aces.

I saw bags of milk in Sainsburys. When you return from China buy a bag, and find a box in a lane - let the reminiscing commence.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

And that teacher? Arrested as a pedophile

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Khazar-khum posted:

Here's some school stuff.

What kin of nerd perfectly remembers a conversation 3 years on?

a fake one

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

silencekit posted:

So loving boring.

This.

How dull must life be if thats the best you can pull out of your rear end?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

RFC2324 posted:

This just came up on my FB. Nice story, but :happened:

Hmm, I saw this on another website but with an extra paragraph:

As we were towards the final stages of decent the emotions were starting to boil, it wasn't enough that I had wedged my way into a family's extremely private matter and had been gassing about it to everyone. I needed to do more so I adjusted the flaps, spoilers and trim. I pulled the gear up and could hear the passengers gasping as I pulled up rapidly. It took some pretty nifty captaining but I used the chemtrail button to write a message in the sky for the fallen soldier, it read: [Dead Soldiers Name] RIP. God bless the aggressive military actions of the United States. I'm a vet you know. Then during an invert manoeuvre I opened the cargo bay doors and the soldiers remains and several pieces of luggage fell out create the silotette of an eagle I'm the sky. Those passengers didn't mind the inconvenience one bit because dying while getting paid to kill is pretty heroic.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

A lonely stiffy is never a good thing

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Drunk Tomato posted:

This really pisses me off. No, there is no untapped market of A+writers huddled on tumblr at 3AM farting out disturbing stories about Rick from Walking Dead loving his zombie son with a rotting dog penis. These people are doing the equivalent of web-camming, only using their brains instead of their bodies. It's all masturbatory, it's all poo poo, it's all embarrassing. Whoever is giving these people false illusions of grandeur and respect should be dragged out into the street and shot.

jealousy.txt

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Clearly STDH. There are no 'disableds' in the UK because the universal healthcare killed them all

Tally ho. Pip-pip off to parli-a-ment i go

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Megham

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

clearly does not understand no strings attached

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

corn in the bible posted:

This troperrecently (A few weeks ago) got into a....little fight with his longtime nemesis, last day of (high)school, he may not be coming(droping out, my nemesis, not me) back, revenge bluh bluh merger childish things. He decides to come at me with a meter stick with a rather intimidating war cry. I merely tilt my head ever so slightly and plunk, it hits the wall behind my head, visibly dumbfounded he then attempts to slash me. Big mistake, my headphones got unplugged from my Ipod touch, and my favorite song was just beginning. Nightwish's song she is my sin and so begins my epic battle, he keeps slashing and lunging at me all while I dodge his blows and strokes. He attempts another headshot but I deftly grabbed it from him, he fell face first onto the floor, then I said one of my favorite badass boasts almost immediately afterword "On your knees...I want you to beg for forgiveness." my class's resident Video game gerd (Her own word she made, a combination of geek and nerd, she calls herself this all the time) said almost YELLING "Holy poo poo dude! That was awesome!" unfortunately his Girlfriend didnt think so, and tossed him the other meter stick and said "Kick that little snot into next year!"(Even though im taller then him he's like 5'4 im 5'7) and we exchanged blows which was eerily similar to aboved mentioned Final Fantasy movie, I then disarmed him and then said, "I hold no ill will, nor is this a personal matter, but thanks for the workout non-the less." He simply bowed his head in shame, his girlfriend having pure spasms of RAGE, chiding him that he couldn't beat a video game playing ultimate geek face(highly immature for a 16 year old girl I know), but I couldn't here them over the applause I was getting from the other geeks and my fellow peers, my teacher ( a substitute) woke up from her nap and simply said "what did I miss?" we all (except for my nemesis and his GF) begun laughing uncontrollably for a few minutes. I deadpanned afterwords "Nothing at all ma'am, just having some fun, listening to music, drawing, epic one sided battles..." She shrugged and went back to sleep.

Never beaten. Except maybe by He's Inhuman

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

*fills frame taking selfie*

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

kazil posted:

"Not only did she lie, she is not even that attractive to me!"

-loving Goons

u wanna bang her dont you

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

ElGroucho posted:

Kill all doctor who fans

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

if the husband started a 'secret' group fund thing to supposedly buy his wife a gift then they both bolted with buckets of cash i would be a very happy person

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

jfc

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

That was shared last page, though in the form of a huffpo article about said "fact"

oops.

It is clearly 'fact' though, why else would he be so specific about the station they were at :confused:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Does this thread get into anyone elses head?

I was at the apple store because my cable is flayed and the guy there wanted £65(!!) for a new one. I asked about the EU 6-year warranty, he spoke to his boss and gave me a cable for free. A small victory, but I kept thinking how no-one clapped and I didn't get married :(

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

ibntumart posted:

Speaking of Reddit (imaginary) sex-havers:

Well, had to google LMR

'Acronym for Last Minute Resistance. This is when a woman puts up some form of resistance right before you successfully lay her because she start having second thoughts about having sex.'

:stonk:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

drat

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Samizdata posted:

Brilliant!

:agreed: - needed 'inhuman' to be perfect. 9/10

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

corn in the bible posted:

uhhhh *wheeze* he is a GALLIFREYAN *straightens fedora* *is a something awful moderator*

Hide the kids

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

that's horrible. oh wait..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-34346798

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Lol he was called out in the comments..

Tomothan 34 points : 5 replies : 8 hours ago reply
Hey OP: http://imgur.com/gallery/MZDMU3h Was it 6 or 9 Years ago? Whats with all the controversial posts on your account? You even have (1)

I think someone has issues here and thats STH

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

isn't gay for pay really easy to get into? good on you bear thing

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

I'm kind of convinced that one is a troll anyhow, because Flight Rising fans especially are really weird about trans issues and attract even weirder trolls.

Here's some Imgur nonsense, le epic Terrorcockter:

:how:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

netally posted:

From the comments on an article about how the Star Wars prequels weren't THAT bad.

Guy was so owned he didn't even respond.

Wait I thought Jarjar was the father?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

moist

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Spoiler: He caught AIDS at the end.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

You guys know I posted that for the girls supposed response, not for a goon analysis of the fundamental states of matter?

By all means keep going though, it's interesting.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I'm going to aim to make a lovely feel-good fakepost on social media this year that makes me internet famous, such is my dream.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

she seems nice, becasue she is willing to lose her virginity to bryan and not tall bryan. Obviously not a shallow heightist bitch.

Well, bryan or jake.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Glad it's reposted though, because throwing trinkets at the feet of dancing street scum really shows how respectful the author is. Were it at all true anyway.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Man shits self in mall, makes up excuse and story

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Or he has a ripoff Yankee candle up his rear end

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

I see you are still a Good Poster™ after all.

content

This is actually STH originating from my university. Albeit gone through a weird STDH tumblr machine.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ts-9321670.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Rondette posted:

poo poo that sounds like it shouldn't have happened, and probably didn't. The article I found this on doesn't have any direct links to anything or one other than the original FB post.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/se...ml?sf20996336=1

This is close to me, sounds like newton abbot though. As in not paying for a meal and walking out

• Locked thread