Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

WickedHate posted:

Found on tumblr:

1. Outrageous rear end in a top hat

2. Set up for a punchline

FW:FW:FW:FW:TOO FUNNY THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

FrozenVent posted:

The McD here have a security guard on premises at night, like 23:00 to 06:00 or whatever. It's a pretty safe suburb too so :shrug:

Depends on the franchisee. Rich neighborhoods like things quiet so the owners might pay for security to play angry birds and keep it the poors.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Post/username combo.

Also that doesn't sound so far fetched. He saw an abusive rear end in a top hat; it's not like she got up and left the pub with the waiter after beating him up.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Minarchist posted:

Why is it so hard for people to use whole words and natural sounding grammar instead of this weird language structure and acronyms for everything? Is "I'm X, my Mom's a narcissist, my fiance is Y" so hard to write out?

It came from 4chan greentext stories, where they were describing a setup for a picture reaction.

[picture]
>be xyz
>see abc
>mrw [my reaction when (I saw abc, as an xyz)]

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I love you guys, so I'm just passing this along :ohdear:

Reminds me of the same criminals also drove with their lights off at night, basically asking to be arrested to lure people into flashing lights at them, MARKING GOOD SAMARITANS FOR DEATH.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Khazar-khum posted:

713 thumbs up!

My favorite part is he's the worst at this whole security thing, even if he wasn't lying; trespass the guy, follow him to the department in which he works, contact his supervisor/dept. head, and inform them of the infraction.

Literally no need to even have this whole exchange in the real world. The easiest way to handle all this: "Hey did you hear me?" "No." "Well, next time listen so you don't get hit by an ambulance." "Ok/gently caress off." "Thanks/gently caress you too!"

End of scene.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

meat sweats posted:

The Jezebel columnist is threatening to ban people who notice that these stories are STDH.

This, in-and-of itself, is STDH. Meta_STDH.txt,.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Mokotow posted:

Sassy business owner vs. incredibly stupid customer vol. MMMMCMXCIX.

I've heard dumb poo poo like that. I could believe it. It's lacking in customer service speech, but it is very believable imaging it through the placating tone that customer service reps have to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

FrozenVent posted:

to people outside D&D,

And TFR

And GiP

And AI

• Locked thread