Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
Of all the shows out there to binge watch you chose Phineas and Ferb? Really??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

quote:

Step Dad

Why does my crush step-daughter only love guys dads who are assholes? Can't she see that I'm much better for her? I'm so nice and I pay for everything but she refuses to dump her boyfriend and date me shut her real dad out and consider me her new father. Man, women are such stupid bitches.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Furia posted:

I love the notion too that every single place in the world uses a synonym of cat for vagina.

No loving way this happened, linguistics alone.

She might've known that English slang for vagina is another word for cat but couldn't remember 'pussy' specifically.

They're posting about getting laid using the stupid penguin meme so it's definitely STDH anyway though.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
I googled it and its apparently a plan for which every possible outcome benefits the planner. Classic supervillain "If you stay to fight me, the city is destroyed. If you save the people, I can escape" deal. I have no idea what that means in the context of that story though.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

snergle posted:

oh god nakama means child doesn't it?

5 seconds of googling tells me that it means friend, comrade or crewmate.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

I was just about to post this. I saw this movie last week and didn't think movies could get any more sanctimonious. I guess I've been proven wrong.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Tunicate posted:

Sadly even Cage couldn't turn the movie from 'bad' to 'amusingly bad'.

And it's obvious 90% of their budget went to him.

If Nicolas Cage has the best, most subtle acting in a movie, its a bad sign.

Hardcordion has a new favorite as of 18:33 on Apr 4, 2016

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Trebek posted:

What is the motivation for people wanting likes? I see that stuff all the time on my facebook feed. Like my dopey relatives will post something along the lines of "like and share this and you'll get rich soon". Why do these get started and what is their endgame?

For what it's worth, the facebook post also has this written in text.

quote:

PLEASE LIKE THIS! And comment!🍭
If you don't want Donald Trump to be our next President!!!🙌🙌
GO!!
Follow me > Callan Shea Brown < to stay updated!

I think the end goal is to amass a large group of followers and then sell the account to advertisers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

cash crab posted:

I hope this didn't happen.

vvvv: HA

Ants infesting electronics is actually a thing, believe it or not. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasberry_crazy_ant

• Locked thread