Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Maybe you should add to the OP that green text stories from the chans are never real. Not that anybody pays attention to OPs anyway. :v:

not always right posted:

(I am at visiting a game store that I go to quite often, to the point that most of the employees consider me a “regular”. Due to a throat injury I received when I was younger, I am mute. I’m there to see if they have a copy of a game that had, at the time, just come out. There are only two employees working at the time; both are behind the counter as I walk in. Any ‘dialog’ of mine for this story is actually just me scribbling into a notepad and showing it to whoever I am speaking to, as it’s my main method of communicating.)

Employee #2: “Hey, [My Name], are you looking for something?”

Me: “Yeah. I was hoping you had a copy of [Game], since I wasn’t able to reserve a copy.”

Employee #1: “Yeah, we have a few. I’ll show you where they are.”

(He shows me to where they are, and leaves me to do some extra browsing. He returns to the register, where his coworker is, when another customer approaches them. He appears to be in his late-teens/early 20s.)

Customer: “Hey, you really shouldn’t encourage her like that.”

(The customer gestures to me, and isn’t even being subtle about it.)

Employee #2: “I’m sorry, sir, but I have no clue what you mean.”

Customer: “That girl over there! If you treat her like a normal person, she might get the wrong idea!”

Employee #1: “With all due respect, what are you even talking about?”

Customer: “Don’t play dumb! She’s clearly retarded! Won’t it look bad for business if you let a [slur] wander around? And besides, she’s a girl! She probably doesn’t even play video games!”

(Unfortunately, people assuming I am either deaf or mentally handicapped because of my inability to speak is a common occurrence. I’ve gotten used to it, but it doesn’t make it any less annoying. Still, I do my best to ignore it. The assumption that I don’t play video games because I’m a girl isn’t as common, but it does come up once in a while.)

Employee #2: “Please forgive me, sir, but I’m going to have to ask that you not speak about her that way. Not only is she a regular customer, but she’s definitely NOT mentally handicapped. She just can’t speak because of—”

Customer: “Right! Because she’s retarded! I don’t think it’s safe to let her wander around the store. What if she ends up making someone else retarded?!”

(All three of us are completely dumbfounded. As mentioned before, I’m used to these sorts of assumptions, but this was a new one.)

Customer: “So are you going to kick her out or not? People like her don’t deserve to be in here!”

Employee #1: *visibly angry, and doing his best to keep his cool* “No, we’re not. However, if you don’t stop insulting out customers, we are going to have to ask YOU to leave!”

Customer: “What the h***, man?! I’m just looking out for your best interest! If you wanna treat that [slur] like she’s a person, that’s your business, but don’t come running to me if it hurts your business!”

Employee #1: “Okay, that’s it. We tried being civil. Please leave and don’t come back.”

(The customer is clearly pissed off, but before he can say or do anything, I walk over and slip a note into his hands. He instinctively reads the note.)

Me: “By the way, you can call me retarded all you want, but at least I’m not the one with their fly unzipped.”

(He looks down and confirms that his fly is, indeed, unzipped. His face turns a shade of red, and then storms off in what I can only assume was a combination of rage and embarrassment. We still laugh about it to this day!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Afraid of Audio posted:

:happened: now exists apparently.

I think you're looking for this thread.

e: content:

Not Always Right posted:

A Customer’s Behavior Can Cut You In Half
home improvement | WV, USA | Crazy Requests, Home Improvement, Wild & Unruly

(I work as a weekday team member at a home improvement store, mostly in the lumber yard. I am already having a rough day, and a customer asks me if I could cut her a piece of plywood, but our wood cutter is currently out of service. Her pleasant demeanor instantly turns sour.)

Customer: “The fact that your saw is broken is unacceptable! My mother is sitting outside in her vehicle, and she just had open-heart surgery! I don’t have time for this!”

Me: “I’m very sorry that our saw is broken, ma’am, but I could call the store across town for you and see if their saw is functioning—”

Customer: “No! I don’t want to go to the other store! I spent $20 in gas just to f****** get here!”

Me: “Yet again, I do apologize for the inconvenience—”

(The customer obviously does not hear me, and continues shouting.)

Customer: “F*** you! I want my wood cut! I’ll break it in half myself if I have to!”

(At this point, the customer is so angry, I am afraid she will try to physically harm me. Two managers on duty overhear the ordeal and walk over.)

Manager #1: “I’m very sorry, ma’am, but as our associate has already told you, our saw is currently out of service, and is due to be replaced shortly. If you would like, we might have a circular saw in the back that we could use to cut it for you—”

Customer: “This is f****** crazy! I don’t understand why you can’t fix the saw! My mother is still out in the vehicle, and I don’t have time for your bulls***!”

Me: “Ma’am, if you don’t mind waiting here, I could go get the saw for you and cut it.”

Customer: “Are you f****** kidding me?! I’ve been in the store for over two hours, and you expect me to wait while you go f*** around, and probably not even come back!?”

(After more rambling, she finally agrees to wait. She then says she is going to go outside and ‘cool off.’ After I retrieve the circular saw, I then go outside to look for the customer. I find her in her car, with her feet up on the steering wheel, smoking a cigarette alongside her mother, who, for having ‘open-heart surgery’, is smoking as well. Customer recognizes me and then shoos me away, and I go back inside. After 25 minutes or so, the customer finally comes back inside, and this time, her ‘recovering’ mother has come in to do some paint shopping.)

Customer: “Is anyone going to f****** help me, or am I going to have to start shooting people to get attention?”

Manager #2: “Excuse me, ma’am, is that really necessary? Our associate went looking for you, and it has been over half an hour.”

Me: “Excuse me, ma’am, but I am ready to cut this wood for you, as soon as you tell me the lengths you want.”

Customer: “I want you to cut it the f*** in half!”

Me: “Would you like me to rip it for you, or cut it in 4×4 sections?”

Customer: “Go ahead and f****** rip it. And stop wasting my time!”

(I proceed to rip the plywood into two foot by eight foot sections, but as it turns out, this was wrong. At this point, the two managers have left me to deal with this customer, because they felt that I had the situation under control.)

Customer: “You f****** dips***! Why did you cut my wood like that?!”

Me: “Ma’am, you told me to rip it—”

Customer: “No, I said in HALF!”

Me: “What did you mean, 4×4 sections?”

Customer: “Yes, that’s what I f****** said the first time!”

(Managers have overheard this as well, and came back over to assist.)

Manager #1: “Ma’am, we would be happy to get you a new piece of wood, but if you would have clarified exactly what you wanted, we stock wood in the dimensions you wanted, and you would have been out of here two hours ago.”

Customer: “I don’t give a s***! I just want my wood cut!”

(Thoroughly annoyed and ready to snap, I reluctantly retrieve a new piece of wood, and agree to re-cut it for her.)

Customer: “About f****** time! Thank you for wasting my life!”

Me: “Gladly.”

(Because of the violent nature of this customer, and because of her threats, the managers finally sent her out of the store, with her precious wood- for free. We didn’t want to give her any excuse to come back and we were thankful nothing else happened! Because of this whole ordeal, the managers allowed me to sit in the break room for a few minutes to cool off. Hopefully, that is the first AND last time I receive a death threat in the workplace.)

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 23:17 on May 23, 2014

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

No circular saws in this story, I'm afraid.

Not Always Right posted:

Super Friends
Grocery Store | TX, USA | At The Checkout, Awesome Customers, Top

(A group of friends of mine stop by the store where I work. As a joke all of them come to my lane to ‘make me earn my pay’ for the night. A customer with her son tries cutting them all and jumps in the front.)

Customer: “Hurry up! I’m a very important person! I have things to do.”

Me: “Ma’am, I’ll be glad to check you out before each of these gentlemen that you cut if you ask each of them what they do and honestly think that what you do is more important.”

Customer: “FINE!” *turns to Friend #1* “And what do you do?”

Friend #1: “I train soldiers at [local military base] who are willing to fight for your freedom.”

Customer: “… Oh.” *turns to Friend #2* “What about you?”

Friend #2: “I’m a firefighter.”

Customer: “… Um.” *skips Friend #3 and #4 and goes to #5* “And you?”

Friend #5: “I do cancer research.”

(The customer gives up. I proceed to checkout everyone accordingly and the customer pays and bolts out the door.)

Me: “Have I ever told you guys how proud I am to actually know you guys? Wonder why she didn’t ask [Friend #3] and [Friend #4]?”

Friend #3: “Well… she’s a waitress where I eat lunch while I’m on patrol… so she knows I’m a cop!”

Friend #4: “I… I can’t actually say!”

Friend #5: “Fine! I will! Her son came up to [Friend #4] and asked how working at [medical practice where Friend #4 is shadowing] is going. She sees him at her kid’s pediatrician!”

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I love you guys, so I'm just passing this along :ohdear:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

InediblePenguin posted:

when I was working retail, at least half of the people who wrote CHECK ID on the backs of their credit cards would get really offended if you actually asked to see their ID

Yeah this was always the worst.

Ma'am would you mind showing me some ID, your card says
HUFF GROAN UGH FINE JESUS CHRIST IM JUST TRYING TO BUY A COFFEE

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

bringmyfishback posted:

I propose the OP amends the first post to say that green text stories should be excluded. Even though they're pretty funny.

I suggested that on the very first page. I don't think the OP even follows this thread. :v:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Retro Access posted:

Do they somehow think that if their card gets stolen, the culprit is also going to write "check photo ID?"

I really don't get this.

It's so that the cashier will ask to see some ID and make sure names and faces match.

content, brought to you by the letter F******:

quote:

Someone Toad Him Different
Videogame Store | USA | Crazy Requests, Technology, Theme Of The Month

(I work at a well-known game store. The year is 2008.)

Me: “Hello, welcome to [Video Game Store]. How may I help you?”

Customer: “Do you have a copy of Battletoads?”

Me: *trying not to laugh* “No, we do not, sadly.”

Customer: “That sucks.”

(About a week later:)

Me: *on the phone* “Hello. How may I help you today?”

Caller: “Do you have a copy of Battletoads?”

Me: “No, sir, we do not!”

Caller: “It’s been five days. How come?!”

Me: *in shock* “IS THIS THE SAME CUSTOMER?!”

Caller: “Yes! I want my d*** Battletoads for my PS3, dumb-a**!”

Me: *trying not to laugh* “Sir, Battletoads has been out of print for 17 years now. And I doubt it’s on the PS3.”

Caller: “Well, YOU’RE just a d*** MORON?!” *hangs up*

Me: *shrugs*

(A day later, the same customer walks into the store.)

Customer: “HEY, YOU! I WANT MY BATTLETOADS!”

Me: “Sir, WE. DO. NOT. HAVE. BATTLETOADS!”

Customer: “My brother told me you have it. I want it NOW!”

Me: “You’re brother must’ve been mistaken.”

Customer: “I DON’T WANNA HEAR IT! I’M GONNA FIND MY D*** BATTLETOADS IF I’M GONNA HAVE TO DESTROY THIS ENTIRE STORE!”

(The customer then proceeds to go on a rampage through the entire store, knocking over multiple games and destroying several others. We had to call the police to arrest him. An hour later, his brother shows up)

Customer’s Brother: “Hey, my brother told me you guys ripped him off.”

Me: “Eh, you do know he was looking for a game called Battletoads, right?”

Customer’s Brother: “Oh, god. I can’t believe he fell for that. I told him to do that just to get that moron out of my house. I’m so sorry about that.”

Me: “It’s okay.”

Customer’s Brother: “I’m surprised he didn’t even know about that prank anyway.”

(Turns out that asking for ‘Battletoads’ at any video game store is a popular prank done by people to piss off the employees.)

quote:

What Would Jesus Discount?, Part 2
Fast Food, Restaurant | PA, USA | At The Checkout, Bad Behavior, Food & Drink, Religion

(I decide to visit my old work on the off-hours for a quick bite to eat. I am served by a new cashier.)

Cashier: “Okay. That will be $11.89. Press the confirm button to make sure your order is correct.”

(I go to press confirm when this occurs at the same time.)

Cashier: “Do yo—”

Me: “Do you want any sauce with that?”

Cashier: “Uh…”

Me: “Did I just ask you if you wanted sauce?”

Cashier: “Yup. You sound like you’d be fit for this place.”

Me: “I worked the day shift.”

Cashier: “Uh, well. Okay.”

Me: “I need to get out of the food service industry.”

Cashier: “Hey, at least you didn’t scream ‘THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!’”

(A few minutes pass. Another customer goes to order. She proceeds to yell at the cashier seconds after she finished placing her order. Having several years of bad customers under my belt I was pretty sure I could handle this one, even though I didn’t work there anymore.)

Me: “Pardon me, ma’am. What seems to be the problem?”

Customer: “THIS CASHIER OF YOURS SCREWED UP MY ORDER! I WANT MY FOOD FOR FREE, AS IT’S THE CHRISTIAN THING TO DO!”

(I see that this customer has ordered the food via a self-service order screen. The employee just reads the screen and then hands out the order.)

Me: “Ma’am, I find it hard to believe that this cashier managed to screw up an order that is entirely dependent on the customer’s order screen.”

Customer: “Don’t you dare talk back to me! It isn’t the Christian thing to do! God will ha—”

Me: “Pardon me for a second, but I don’t understand you. While I might not be Christian, you claim talking back to you is not Christian. I’m not sure at what point you manage to assume a role higher than God to be able to dictate what is and isn’t ‘Christian.’ In fact just by doing that you are breaking two of the seven deadly sins! I’m sure that isn’t the CHRISTIAN thing to do.”

Customer: “You’ll burn in Hell for this! I’ll make sure of it!”

Me: “But isn’t that conspiring with the D—”

Customer: “F*** YOU!”

(The customer proceeds to run out of the building.)

Cashier: “Wow…”

Me: “The sad part is, she is a regular here and has been pulling that for months. Well, you had your weird customer, and your first ‘Not Always Right.’ I guess its time for your first tip.”

Cashier: “This has been a long night…”

(The cashier and I have been best friends ever since. That was her first day working there. Thankfully, she never saw the lady again.)

quote:

All Manner Of Meat With No Manners
Deli | CT, USA | Bad Behavior, Crazy Requests, Food & Drink, Language & Words, Top, Wild & Unruly

(A customer approaches the deli just as I’m about to shut down the department to clean it. She takes a number and spends the next few minutes looking over the meat selections.)

Me: “How can I help you today?”

Customer: “Uh, yes… I would like half a pound of pastrami, please.”

Me: “Sure thing!”

(I slice her order and hand it to her. She thanks me and looks at the package. Just as she’s about to turn to leave, she looks at the package.)

Customer: “Excuse me! But this isn’t what I f****** ordered you stupid piece of s***!”

Me: “Ma’am, you asked for pastrami and that’s what I cut for you.”

Customer: *scoffs* “Well, that’s not what this is!” *points at the glass case*

Me: “Are you pointing at the pastrami?”

Customer: “Yes, I am, you dumb a**hole! You should be able to f***** see that!”

Me: “Actually, I can’t. One moment.”

(I walk around the counter to where she’s standing.)

Customer: “See, this is what I want.”

Me: *sigh* “Ma’am, that’s not pastrami you’re pointing at. It’s salami. It clearly says it on the wrapping and on the sign under the product.”

Customer: “I know that, you f****** idiot!”

Me: “If you know that, then why did you ask for pastrami? They’re not even close to being the same product. In fact they’re in different color wrapping.”

Customer: “Hey, stop being an a**hole and give me what I want! You’re making this more difficult than it has to be and you’re wasting my time!”

Me: “Sure, hold on. Please be advised that you are the one that placed the wrong order which is prolonging your stay here.”

Customer: “I don’t f****** care! Hurry up and finish my order!”

(I quickly slice her order as the deli is now closed and I want to go home.)

Me: “Here you go, ma’am.”

Customer: “Thank you. Was that so f***** hard?”

Me: “Yes, it was about as hard as reading a sign that says salami and confusing it with pastrami.”

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 21:37 on Jun 28, 2014

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Did you Know That . . ?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

PUGGERNAUT posted:

our badass hero rides off on his motor scooter!

This is my favorite part.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I've read that story three times and I still don't get it.

e: Well, I mean, I get it, but I don't get it. Why didn't he just go up and present the project himself, if the professor loves to bully students why would he have let the shy partner go sit down, oh who cares this didn't loving happen.

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 21:25 on Jul 9, 2014

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

everything else aside,

Khazar-khum posted:

"not unless you're the first reported case of CHICKEN ALLERGIES!"

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Chicken+allergy

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Yeah, being a New Englander who's worked at an independent coffee shop, that's just an everyday encounter.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Facebook posted:

EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THIS!!!!!!!!!
REPOST...IT CAN SAVE A LIFE OR TWO!!!
WARNING: Some knew about the red light on cars, but not Dialing 112.
An UNMARKED police car pulled up behind her and put his lights on. Lauren's parents have always told her to never pull over for an unmarked car on the side of the road, but rather to wait until they get to a gas station, etc.

Lauren had actually listened to her parents advice, and promptly called, 112 on her cell phone to tell the police dispatcher that she would not pull over right away. She proceeded to tell the dispatcher that there was an unmarked police car with a flashing red light on his rooftop behind her. The dispatcher checked to see if there were police cars where she was and there weren't, and he told her to keep driving, remain calm and that he had back up already on the way.

Ten minutes later 4 cop cars surrounded her and the unmarked car behind her. One policeman went to her side and the others surrounded the car behind. They pulled the guy from the car and tackled him to the ground. The man was a convicted rapist and wanted for other crimes.
I never knew about the 112 Cell Phone feature. I tried it on my AT&T phone & it said, "Dialing Emergency Number."
Especially for a woman alone in a car, you should not pull over for an unmarked car. Apparently police have to respect your right to keep going on to a safe place.

*Speaking to a service representative at Bell Mobility confirmed that 112 was a direct link to State trooper info. So, now it's your turn to let your friends know about "Dialing, 112"

You may want to send this to every Man, Woman & Youngster you know; it may well save a life.

This applies to ALL 50 states
PLEASE PASS ALONG TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY, IT CAN SAVE A LIFE....

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dialing+112

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

FrozenVent posted:

Christ, that's an old one.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/fakecop.asp

It won't necessarily work in all fifty states, you're better off just calling 911. That being said, people have apparently attacked women by pretending to be cops and pulling them over.

Yeah, I feel like "Call 911 to speak to the dispatcher and drive to a safe location before pulling over" would be a much better way to offer safety advice, rather than making up a dramatic story involving 112.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

QueenOfMistakes posted:

(The man screamed at me and the employee for so long that the police were called. The employee actually bought the book for me out of her own pocket as a way of thanking me!)

I took would buy a gift for the stranger that provoked a second stranger into screaming at me for so long that the police were called! :buddy:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

his grammar was killed by a Bloods member :cry:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

jodai posted:

Here it is.

It's blatantly obvious that this isn't to her son. It's to everybody else about her son because nobody gave a poo poo about her kid except to be worried about his safety. Her kid was not famous. She was "famous" for being a loving loon. The idea of keeping a diary or something for your kids when they're older is actually nice but I don't think it should be kept in the same place as your made up stories about ComCast.

Good lord that is a bunch of self-centered crap.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Rick_Hunter posted:

"Abcde" is a name for a pet given by a small child that has no concept of naming. FWIW, it's a pretty cute name.

Calling her a pet is incredibly hosed up dude.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

EmmyOk posted:

Refers to herself as a girl surprisingly "all I could think of was what my mother had told me as a little girl"

That kind of makes it worse, what with the thinly-veiling slutshaming

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Nth Doctor posted:

High middle schooler trying to capture the drama of being in college.

I liked the full minute of an "extremely obvious blank look" on the face of the girl he was trying to ask out.

Son, she wants nothing to do with you.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

corn in the bible posted:

nobody thinks green text stories are even meant to be real except the goons who keep posting them

Yeah I dunno about the rest of you guys but I just scroll right past green-text posts.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

That thread was great and if it wasn't goldmined it should have been.

silvermined

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

It turned out he was buying the bracelet for me and we've been dating ever since!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Lblitzer posted:

I can believe the story just a bit more than I can believe a perfectly articulate comment with no grammatical or spelling errors coming from Youtube.

FrozenVent posted:

YouTube comments posted:

sighns

They were so close.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

sweeperbravo posted:

Like I thought it was supposed to imply B.O. for body odor, making "What's that smell?" a funnier question to follow up.

Yeah it kinda just sounded like a particularly bad dad joke

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Khazar-khum posted:

quote:

Single-Handedly Stupid
OFFICE SUPPLY STORE | CALIFORNIA, USA | EXTRA STUPID
Me: “How are you doing? Did you find everything all right?”

Customer: “No, I was looking for left-handed writing instruments, but apparently, you don’t have them. I guess I’ll have to take my business somewhere else. I feel bad for my son, though. He has been suffering.”

Me: “Ma’am, I believe that all pencils and pens work for both right-handed and left-handed people.”

Customer: “Then, why is he suffering? He says his hand hurts every time he writes! You don’t understand!”

Me: “I am left-handed. I have been using the same pencils and pens as everyone else, and never had a problem.”

Customer: “I don’t like your tone! You are so disrespectful and unsympathetic! I want to speak to your manager!”

I had to read this one through more than once because I couldn't tell if it was an actual NAR or a goon-made parody. Goddamn.

I was expecting a pencil-breaking-related punchline.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

At that point in the story you're assuming the kid is like seven years old, and that's a pretty reasonable/common "mom worry" when exposing their child to media, it's not like it would draw the attention of every customer in the sto--oh I'm pointing out plot holes in an NAR story never mind

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

winegums posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Post Your Favorite (or Request) > shit_that_didnt_happen.txt: You’re lucky you have a nice rack

I am partial to shit_that_didnt_happen.txt: [Dog], chill out!, personally.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Fathis Munk posted:

Link is dead? :smith:

It's just a greentext story.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Fathis Munk posted:

Ugh yes I know. It was a fisting joke based on a silly typo.

This might be because I am a non native speaker, but fist pumping *someone*...

Ah whatever let's forget about this beaten horse.

Don't worry, I liked your joke!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Vindolanda posted:

*seductively reaches in her pocket*

loving sluts amirite

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Thump! posted:

Cross posting from the Mad Max Fury Road thread, caught some STDH in the wild :v:

quote:

Witnessed this again by myself since none of my smeg friends could accompany me on short notice

Ugh I liked the movie as much as the next nerd but if goons start unironically using the film's parlance in everyday conversation I may scream.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

quote:

Owner: “That was my good will. Since we parted kindly I decided to “fire him” before he handed his resignation, so I “had to” pay him severance. I don’t legally have to pay you.”

guys I don't think this happened.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

EZipperelli posted:

STDH in the STDH.txt thread?! :monocle:

I know, it shocked me too

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Well done.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

saw this, thought of you guys

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Everblight posted:

I have been thoroughly Poe's Law'd by this; I think it's parody?

:cripes:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

ibntumart posted:

quote:

Me: *as I am a virgin*

I believe this part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Nice selfie next to the urine-filled toilet. Ew.

• Locked thread