Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Nckdictator posted:

She came back over, head down, and went back into her office. Other consultants replaced her the next shift

His dad sure did put that whore in her place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

PUGGERNAUT posted:

reddit story

Wow, barely hiding the racism with that one.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
I'm glad they add the tl;dr since they know everyone doesn't want to read their novella length ego boost.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

What kind of hellhole school would make kids read atlas shrugged?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
This is on the front page of imgur. Stories came from reddit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

ibntumart posted:

The author changed his story a few times in the comments when people started picking it apart. Also made fun of internet tough guys without a trace of irony.

I always like the lines about their huge stature. "Yeah I'm 6'7 260lbs and have 10% bodyfat. I've been told I look intimidating."

• Locked thread