Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

KiddieGrinder posted:

It came from tumblr:

Even has applauding at the end. I was hoping the [cop] and [protagonist] would get married, but, can't have it all.

Of course it has 50,000 notes. OF COURSE IT DOES.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Ah, yes. That is definitely what bruises and electrical burns look like and it bears no resemblance to makeup at all.

Amazing that despite a brutal beating and near rape, it's perfectly even and uniform and your skin is still totally flawless.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

He's still going to make the victim hire the prosecuting attorney instead of using someone from the DA's office though!

Assuming any of it is true, which it isn't, he also lives in the loving Animal crossing town or something. I mean, he's living as a man. He's out to his family, his friends, at school - he's going to the school dance as his real gender. He's not afraid to call the police, who are taking an assault against a transman extremely seriously without the slightest hint of prejudice.

... but apparently, despite the police manhunt, he can't tell us the uncle's name?

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012
Regarding the 'Jody' STDH, I was under the impression (though I'm not Amercian myself), that Army recruiters were pretty gung-ho? Like, lying and exaggerating to get people on board? I mean, that poo poo obviously did not happen, but wouold they really can/ditch a guy over an easily faked screencap?

• Locked thread