Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

WickedHate posted:

I have learned my lesson.

Sounds like you went a bit too fast with posting that :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
That is probably the most racist "I'm not saying she's black but . . . " post I've ever seen.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Squalitude posted:

That's actually been posted before, except last time it was from the perspective of the other guy, saying how he left it for the boyfriend to find. What a happy coincidence that both men in the situation decided to post about it... in fact, I wonder.....

:captainpop:

Now where's the one from the perspective of the toilet?

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

quote:

icon_badbehavior
Feel Sorry For Girls Who Actually Like Science
MIDDLE SCHOOL | NY, USA | BAD BEHAVIOR, MATH & SCIENCE, STUDENTS
(We are in seventh grade and taking an honors course. This course is at a ninth-grade level and worth a high school credit. Today we’re looking at specimens through microscopes. One girl has just taken out a tube of something I assume is Chap-Stick.)

Girl: “…and then you put the glitter on the base, and…”

Teacher: “Woah, woah woah woah woah! Stop it right there! Is that glitter glue?!”

Girl: *along with her friend* “Well, yeah.”

Teacher: “Why the h**** are you putting glitter glue in my microscope?!”

Girl: “Um, because it needed glitterizing…”

Girl’s Friend: “See? Now it looks more glamorous!”

(Thankfully, the teacher managed to wash the glitter glue off before it broke the microscope or something. The two idiots managed somehow to stay in the class, despite repeatedly pulling stunts like this. In one semester they managed to break the smart board, download a virus on the teacher’s personal laptop, and crack ceiling tiles. They also continuously did stupid “experiments” that usually involved One Direction, and continuously blasted Taylor Swift from their phones.)

GIRLS, amirite?

• Locked thread