Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Remember kids, cops are waiting for ANY excuse to arrest you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Who the hell brings a laptop to a party anyway? Unless you're a live DJ or somthing.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

What freaking fast food places do these stories take place in that have dedicated security? Unless there happens to be a cop there getting something to eat (on or off duty, either way the story could be exactly the freaking same) i'm not sure your local McDonalds will hire sombody to sit around and make sure MEN don't gently caress up people's orders.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

silencekit posted:

oooh oooh let's turn the thread into a "stand your ground" discussion!

i thought stand your ground was for essentially using lethal force to defend yourself? The dude just wanted an excuse to get into a fight, gets what he wants then runs away.

Assuming any of it happened in the first place of course, which it didn't.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Maybe he meant more like novel James Bond that was essentially just a regular dude that was kind of a jerk that knew how to behave himself socially.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So a Cop, a Soldier, and a Firefighter walk into a Walmart...

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Because we all know getting egged just means that a potential criminal has made you his mark and is now waiting to do non-nondescript scary criminal things to you.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Of all the stupid poo poo that gets censored in these why does [highest grade] get censored? At least other times it's kind of inane but it makes some sense that you don't want people finding out you work at a McDonalds in Texas or whatever. But what harm is it that people know that you get an A? Or is it in like a foreign country where the grading system is different so they don't want people knowing which one?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Whenever i'm readin these stories i serously think of a bunch of Mojo Jojo's trying to talk to each other. Especially the ones where the protagonist knows martial arts of some kind so they act like a poltce robot or something

"Beep boop this is your final warning, do not insult/threaten/grab me again or i will be forced to use deadly humilating force against you."

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

What a dum dum

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

At least green text stories don't pretend they actualy happened, that way they can be as crazy as they want while still being somewha believable.

Not once during that story did sombody try to stand up to the guy, or burst in applause, people don't get married or start singing Bohemian Rhapsody.

It's just a somewhat unbeleviable internet stereotype in pretty beleviable situation.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

BrigadierSensible posted:

The same people that have to hide from their parents because they fear social interaction so much that they would rather poo poo in a cardboard container that they keep in their room than risk talking to their parents.

I mean that was what bothered me the mostabout that. He had a regular "poo poo carton", that he kept warm and ready in his room.

Of course none of it happened though, so I can sleep another night sure in the knowledge that poo poo cartons are just the figment of someones imagination.

Maybe their parents would get mad at them for being awake at 5 am because...uh...being up early is bad?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I frequently call the ones i love a smartass

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Which Pokemon theme song? The show has other themes besides the one everybody knows you know.

I call totally didn't happen :colbert:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I like how the second kid suddenly turned British near the end.

But Teacha' we was just havin a laugh at the brony we was! We didn't mean nothin by it!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Imaduck posted:

What always bugs me is the retail stories where the customer is allegedly yelling and swearing at the employee, and employee just sits back and take it. When I worked retail management, if anyone started shouting or using any profanity with my employees I'd immediately step in and tell them if they didn't stop they would have to leave. Call centers have these policies as well, so I just don't get the stories where the stdh story-teller claims "the customer called the employee a 'loving oval office dyke' and she responded 'I'm sorry about that, sir.' Then I stepped in and saved the day."

I've never been in a management position but i'm pretty sure yelling back at the customer, profanity or not, will at least get you in trouble for resorting to getting into a shouting match and making the company look bad. So you step in and apologize on behalf of that employee by giving them 10% or whatever policy is for that kind of situation. The employee dealing with the aggressive customer by staying calm despite what's being said is completely believable.

What i don't believe is that same employee coming up with something on the spot that completely shuts down the aggressive customer and makes them leave in shame.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

That was alot detail put into a story that heard secondhand from "years" ago

Almost like they jut made it up on the spot

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

With the amount of tuition i'm paying they better drat well be able to satisfy my crippling drug addiction!

Or you know, help me spray cops with super soakers either way really.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Because your average smart phone can open an Excel spreadsheet.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Kalos posted:

That's the least-stupid part of this story. Mine was came with one that could open them pre-installed.

I'm the idiot then, mine is old so it can't do that :(

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I am the copyright holder of [Anime] and [Popular resturant/fast food/big box store] this website defames the good name of my product and i demand these stories be taken off the internet.

Even though they didn't happen, i can't take any chances.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

You show those sexhavers you brave,brave man! That'll teach people to have fun as a family!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Brand new

Pick one man.

Also i'm REALLY glad he didn't censor what he got to eat, now i can track him down and make his life hell for making up such a lovely story.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

maybe he was really craving peanut butter.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Only because my local Well Known Bookstore doesn't carry it :(

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Cashier person didn't stand up for that little's girls right to like dragons? The mother while still a villian didn't start yelling?!

Man even for somthing that didn't happen, this didn't happen!!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Why the gently caress would you ever phrase a sentence like that?
[/quote]

Because it makes for a better conflict if there is a misunderstanding. Although he also somehow missed the massive group of people standing behind him wearing charity shirts, most likely one for cerebral palsy or other thing like that. You'd think seeing an obviously impaired little girl he'd chose his words a bit more carefully.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Turtlicious posted:

I actually did have someone bitch me out once for buying stuff with foodstamps. I just told them to gently caress off and bought my stuff.

Errr I mean I judo chopped the cashier and forced the ignorant hill billy to succumb to my manhood as defender of the poors.

As long as you were only buying pig slop and scraps for you kids. That is the only socially acceptable thing for you to buy with food stamps. God forbid you buy somthing that actually has sustenance to it

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Is it adult in the same way My Little Pony is adult? Meaning that it's older fans try to find adult humor in things where it is not there?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

MinistryofLard posted:

No commentary necessary.

So everybody just stood there silently for about 5 minutes? Bohemian Rhapsody isn't exactly a short song after all.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I AM SOOOOO OFFENDED BY THE WORD RETARD GUYS! LOOK HOW GOOD A PERSON I AM!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

"Honey i bought one of those sexy japanese school girl outfits for you since you only like 2D Women!"

NO YOU DUMB BITCH THAT ISN"T ANYTHING LIKE Hatsune Miku!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

That looks like something a trouper would write of they were trying to make up a story about them going to some kind of big box retailer.

But that's why it's hilarious

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I could ask for a better man than one who is going through marriage trouble,can't stand up for himself,and i've only had 1 dinner date with :razz:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

That part i can believe. He was in the break room and asked everybody what he should put in his story and they watched him transcribe it.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Does anybody still have the story that goes with the thread title? Something about some dude trying to outperform another dude in a gym i think?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Does MLP:Friendship is Magic (you have to denote that you mean the newest series, otherwise peole think you're into stupid girl stuff!) have anything vaguely japanese sounding like that? I'm pretty sure things like "Rainbow Dash" or "Pinkie Pie" is very japanese.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Thin Privilege posted:

Guys, tonight I went to get groceries at 11pm. The bus driver said "hi!" to me so I said hi back. Got my groceries, then waited for the bus back. It was the same driver. He must have the lovely late night 4 hour long route. He said "hey, you again!" I said "hey!" Then took a seat.

Then, when I was leaving the bus, we again commented at the coincidence of being on he same route twice, together. I told him to have a good night and he literally started crying and had to put the bus in park, because I don't think anyone ever wishes the night bus drivers a good night.

I always wonder just how much embellishment is in these things. Doing a normal thing like saying "hey" turns into "I helped a bus driver not commit suicide!"

So when's the wedding?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

The used games/movies place close by here must have bought all the excess amount of DVDs and old games from the one that used to be here since a few of them still have their sticker on the back. Plus every once and a while i'll see a game used to belong to a Blockbuster and i'll get a nice fuzzy feeling :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Guys they mean you arent hogging all the bandwidth playing Skyrim with all your nude mods amd super HD mods obvoiusly.

• Locked thread