Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Every time I see another one of those troper STDHs I can't think of anything except the Unsullied from Game of Thrones.

"This troper is pleased to have served you, Great Master."

Why can't they just use the pronoun I? Is it part of that whole "special unique snowflake" thing they have going on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Biplane posted:

It's funny because disney cast members can not under any circumstances grab guests.

I actually sorta did get manhandled by a Disney character about ten years ago--I was 13, and my sister was only about 7 or 8. She got her picture taken with that drat raccoon from Pocahontas (Meeko, I think), and since I hated getting my picture taken I just sorta stood behind my parents--but the dumbass ran around behind them, grabbed my arm, and posed with me. The smile I'm wearing in that picture isn't so much a smile as it is a grimace.

It's me, I'm the STDH.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Zaphod42 posted:

Is water wet?
Do bears poo poo in the woods?

Well, the one where he visited Dutch Harbor and hung out with the guys from the Time Bandit probably isn't because there are shitloads of pictures of him and the Hillstrand brothers, but yeah--most of them probably are.

Also the Miss Vermont story, because he actually did go to court to get that one into his last book. And yes, I'm admitting that I read his books. Even if the stories didn't happen, he's a pretty good writer.

bringmyfishback posted:

The best thing Tucker Max ever did was introduce the world to his mentally unstable ex-girlfriend's blog. That chick could really write.

I'm willing to bet a few of the stories did happen at first, and then the legend outgrew reality and he had to hastily make up a bunch of stories.

Which mentally unstable ex-girlfriend? :v:

Fritz Coldcockin has a new favorite as of 19:42 on Dec 12, 2014

• Locked thread