Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

Chococat posted:

Somebody I know linked to this story on Facebook today, includes the obligatory stdh "everyone clapped"

I'm confused, and not because I leered at the dude in the story. Was he wearing women's clothing? Is he trans? Was he wearing men's clothing in a provocative fashion (whatever that is)? Also

LUSTROUS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Seriously. Why would you only have ONE thing capable of cutting wood in a loving lumber yard. Surely a lumber yard is made up of two things: Lumber and stuff to cut lumber.

My brother works in the lumber yard at Menards (midwest Home Depot) and he said they had one saw in the yard and one in the warehouse. I asked him what would they do if they both broke and he said they would simply grab one off a shelf inside the actual store.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

Marley Wants More posted:

Wait...how do you say "gently caress you" in broken English?

Probably in some stereotyped "china man" accent.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

I'm really disappointed that the story didn't end with the dad marrying the parking woman.

• Locked thread