Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Didn't Carpenter only direct Memoirs of an Invisible Man as a professional favor because Ivan Reitman or Robert Zemeckis or whoever was the original director quit/got fired because he couldn't stand Chevy Chase?

William Goldman mentions some stuff in his book Which Lie Did I Tell? as well.

tldr Chevy Chase wanted to make a serious film about the existential loneliness of being invisible and everybody else wanted to make a comedy movie utilising Chevy Chase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Torquemada posted:

I shall quote myself from this thread three years ago.

...:respek:? Or no?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Joey Freshwater posted:

It’s amazing because it’s not even like he was a sex pest (as far as I know) or anything like that he’s just such a huge rear end in a top hat, even people who are known to be assholes are like “gently caress that guy, he sucks”

Movie and TV making are looooooong hours and you learn pretty quickly that you do not want an arsehole on set if you can help it.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Doesn't work

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
I saw it in the cinema (gently caress Yeah!) and I want to say the cinema version had about 20 seconds more JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE gently caress. I will always associate Funky poo poo with the movie.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Just a jumpsuit, where he's going, he doesn't need shorts to wear.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Grendels Dad posted:

I haven't seen the movie this year but I do remember a whide shot where you can sorta see his scarred rear end. Will rewatch later to confirm.

1:23:18 dassa dong, he nekkid.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Bussamove posted:

The real crime is a lack of Brick, who is real and strong and my friend.

I want Martyn Ford, taking Jason Statham lessons, off'f Jason Statham.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
It's just so make up doesn't have to do much going forward. Same as every moron writing a phone number on the palm.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Pilchenstein posted:

Andy Serkis is far too good an actor to be buried under cgi, we strayed from god's light when directors started being embarrassed to just put muppets in their films when they needed a type of guy that doesn't exist.

No, that guy is called Michael Knight. I saw a documentary this one time.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

FreudianSlippers posted:

Snyder/Schneider
Tomato/Tomahtoe

I know you are making a funny but anyone got that vid of Dan Schneider around Nickolodeon girls?

He a wrong'un on the level of Donald Trump on the world stage of WHY THE CHRIST IS THAT FATLAD LET NEAR CHILDREN JESUS SERIOUSLY?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

I mean

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Forget Trump, we're approaching Jimmy Saville tier.

gently caress, you are right, he really does seem to be the American Jimmy Savile. gently caress.

Get 'im.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
These being rather famous for quite a while.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

8one6 posted:

Pretty much everything we've been broadcasting for the last hundred years decays into background noise before it even reaches our closest neighbors.
https://www.quora.com/How-far-do-radio-signals-travel-into-space-before-they-degrade-to-a-degree-beyond-being-possible-to-be-detected

I SAID DO YOU HAVE TENTACLES YOU ALIEN SEX FREAK?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Carthag Tuek posted:

HOW DO PLANET gently caress

HOW DO PLANET gently caress

I WANT TO gently caress PLANET

SHOW MOONS AND IONOSPHERE

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Oliver Stone is a director thinks nuance is the the new version of oldance.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
100 Bullets for epic and small crime. Ed Harris is Agent Graves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Phanatic posted:

Was there ever, like, a really fat guy whose mutant power is being able to run as fast as a normal person?

Not a snug fit but Sean Connery can outrun Wesley Snipes in Rising Sun.