Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Star Trek: First Contact. I hated how the Borg Queen gives Data skin on his forearm to try and win him over. Give that man a dick first.

Data has a dick - see "The Naked Now"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

muscles like this? posted:

Most other movies the main characters aren't armed with the knowledge that they are literally erasing the person from existence.

Every character that has ever shot someone with the intent to kill has that knowledge, what the gently caress are you talking about?

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Heather Graham in "From Hell" pretty much wrecked the movie for me. Overall it was pretty decent but her "I'm ENGLISH I AM WHAT WHAT JOLLY ROGER TO THE QUEEN EATING CHIPS ON THE LIFT" accent is atrocious.

Jeez, it's not her fault the British talk that way

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

Spree

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

muscles like this? posted:

But yeah, a big problem with the Federation is that they don't seem to have any actual culture of their own. There's no "modern" music, art, literature or frankly any kind of entertainment at all that isn't just a rehash.

Makes perfect sense to me, we're already there