Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Ragequit posted:

Doesn't even change:

This should have gone from an old white guy to Sam Jackson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

radiatinglines posted:

It really just delays the cleanup. I bet a lot of dudes would slap one of those on there and let it stew for days until they get tired of making GBS threads at work and ladle the goop out.

The bachelor things thread posted:

Also, once, while I was renting an apartment in Phoenix, my toilet clogged. I didn't own a plunger, so I just stopped flushing it. 4 months later, I left.

Feel kinda bad for the maintenance guy who walked in after I left.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

If you think that's not edited then you're dumb as poo poo.

It's like a real life version of the Red Dwarf scutters and it's everything I want it to be.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Mezzanine posted:

Dad? What's that big blocky thing attached to that guy's headphones?

You joke but just yesterday I had to explain to the kids at the day care I work at what a VHS is.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

MikeJF posted:

ungh you fucker

Agreed.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

trapped mouse posted:

This reminds me a lot of the old Newgrounds animations with stick figures, but it's way better done. Source?

My guess? http://animatorsteve.weebly.com/

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Robert Denby posted:

Here’s some more from that movie.

It seems to be out of print, but used copies are going cheap on Amazon.

Weird. I got my copy new at a Big Lots for something like $3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

DrBouvenstein posted:

Yeah, if I had to guess, I'd say there will be a scene where Captain is lying on the ground, some enemy is on top of him (possibly Ultron himself, or just one of his robots,) and Cap reaches for a weapon, any weapon, grabs something, smashes it across Ultron's face, then looks down and is all,
"Holy poo poo..."

Seeing as there's a scene in the trailer where the shield is broken there's a significant chance that's exactly what happens. The shield breaking and someone else picking up the hammer are both things that happen when poo poo Gets Real so you can pretty much expect that to happen. If not in this movie then in 3 or 4.

• Locked thread