Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
Theres no better feeling in the world then cuddling into a fat persons fat and using it as a blanket. Its like a heated blanket but smoother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.

veedubfreak posted:

Wal-Mart is open 24/7. And it's really loving convenient at 3am since no one else is there.

Hahah what kind of big new york style city are yall from? My wal mart closes at 9pm and opens at 8am. Everything else in town closes down at 7-8. Two gas stations close at 10 and Allsups is open 24/7. There is nothing better then a Allsups chimichanga at 3 in the morning.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

As for generic thunder Dr thunder taste like a cross between Mr Pib and Dr Pepper.....its well...perfect.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

rock rock posted:

OK so I was wondering what a Caeser is and apparently it's some sort of foul bloody mary with clam juice in it?!? What the gently caress Canada? Allegedly this is your most popular mixed drink. Made with Clamato juice, a delicious blend of tomato and clams. But it doesn't stop there, ohhhh no.

So, is it any good?

I don't know about those drinks since I wont touch budwiser but Clamato is amazing. It also goes great with decent beers.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

Looks like Oboma opened up his clone batch to soon.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

The real mistake is Uhura thinking she can be in the Captains chair and not in the kitchen. Bam.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

theflyingorc posted:

lol them bitches is peeing on people

yes, it's urine unless you've got another mystery location that contains that volume of liquid

You say this like its a bad thing.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

This does not seem effective at all.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

mng posted:

I know this isn't what you meant, but I had no idea that LOTR had body doubles in hobbit size.

Well drat. That guy looks more like frodo then the main actor ever did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

fullroundaction posted:

Close, but that would be VULVATRON

:black101:

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

New lead singer for GWAR?

yuzon vong confirmed for the next star wars movie.

• Locked thread