Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

The Red Queen posted:

Are there any sex crimes left that DON'T have their own go-to goon?

Incest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Pope Mobile posted:

I think he's more concerned about his bleeding anus.

Nah that's just what happens when you eat a lot of red gel icing.

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

DrBouvenstein posted:

1) You expect the average American to know a drat thing about Latin?

2) There's a Latin pun in Cluedo?

3) Clue still works fine; you're looking for clues, after-all.

Ludo is an old British board game similar to Parcheesi (developed from the same Indian game, Pachisi), and is also Latin for "I play"

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

upsidedown posted:

Dr I Don't Know on BBC3

Dr What, What Says Who on JBC

• Locked thread