Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IUG
Jul 14, 2007

CronoGamer posted:

It's from Bali, and I'd bet anything in Kuta. Kuta is to Australia as Cancun is to the US, except even trashier and with more exploitation of the locals.

ABC's "news" during Cinco de Mayo yesterday

I just noticed the footer ticker and just got :smith: for humanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Morph is another X-Man.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I was walking through Walmart just now and came across this in the little girl's sleepwear section:

What the gently caress Walmart?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Memento posted:

Knowing which state you're in could go a long way towards explaining this.

Nope, I'm in Connecticut.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Acid Reflux posted:

Actual screencap I took from the movie:

For those folks that can't resolve these images - it's a schooner.

For those who can't, it's actually just a couple of rows of shapes. I know it's not a joke reply, but I just thought it was funny that the movie got the wrong poster or couldn't find the right one (or didn't care).

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Did you really just reply to something from July to be a pedophile?

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Jamesman posted:

So IUG is the REAL pedo for assuming all attractive girls are under 18 years old?

No, I'm a pedo for finding girls under 18 attrac... wait a second...

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Phlegmish posted:

It's like an entire genre of cats.

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/

I had an ex who had an unhealthy obsession with "cute" things, leave me alone.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Did you lose a bet and have post this image all around the forums or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

...you've been posting a lot of MYLP pictures sprinkled in with non-MLP in here lately. Are you just trying to be subtle about your pony posting?

• Locked thread