Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Set this dude go for he is obviously a god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Tracula posted:

You've never been around an agressive bird, have you? Y'all may laugh but I assume you a rooster can be a vicious animal and believe me punting them doesn't do much good. I'm fairly sure geese can be a hell of a lot worse than them even.

You sound like a little bitch who got his rear end kicked by a bird. It's ok to admit it.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

What's funny about this? The goofy kid? Cuz those toys were pretty fun back when I was a kid.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Bored posted:

it's Nicolas Cage

No loving poo poo.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Johnny Aztec posted:

What is commonly associated with the phrase "Great Wall"? Great Wall of China.
The 2 people looking at the display on how to build a "Great Wall" appear(from what we can see) to be of Oriental descent.

It's like that picture of white people in the cracker aisle.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Ewan posted:

I met an Australian dude who looked like a 70-year old wizard and said he had a PhD in marine mammal endocrinology. So, unless someone intelligent comes in, you're going to have to listen to my dumb anecdote.

He said that dolphins are maximally adapted for survival in their climate, and literally ride the very edge of their metabolism where they retain maximal muscle mass and keep very little fat. He had all sorts of interesting things to say about their adaptation to temperatures and what it might mean for us as humans. Told me that if you really wanted to put your body in maximum energy-consumption mode, you'd get yourself cold just to the point before you're shivering, and then you burn maximal calories trying to maintain body temperature.

I could have loving swore I've seen this worded almost word for word for some other topic before.

Rita Repulsa posted:

because they're the same things as kangaroos

Ahhhh that's right.

Frostwerks has a new favorite as of 00:45 on Jun 6, 2014

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Jippa posted:

Humans are long distance runners. We chased things down until they were exhausted.

Please do not reveal my pick up strategies.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Really need to switch usernames for accuracy.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

All I know is I hope she found herself.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Jesus christ you spergs it was meant to be about a journey of self discovery.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

I do not like my orphans fresh. I prefer them well behaved.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

david_mitchell.txt

Autism.rtf

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

syscall girl posted:

What are you 8?

Use a sleeping bag.

Use a sled, home alone style.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

TontoCorazon posted:

gently caress it, full on sprint down every time you come down. Make sure you have insurance though.

Rather ride this down

It's often harder on the woman though.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Eat the eggs hitler.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Len posted:

There's this racist tea party guy that runs an arcade near me and his hours are literally "if I'm here I'm open." He must be doing something right though because he's been open for a decade or so.

He's just a creepy racist who used to advertise tea party meetings.

Hey man if it's an arcade you really can't be choosy in this point in time.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

tardwrangler posted:

Did Wayne Gretsky take this pic?

Considering his balls are not showing, unlikely.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

You'd think that would warrant a "Notice" instead but some people just looove being dramatic.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Reginald Bathwater posted:

Can we not get patriotic about our loving power cords

On the other hand, can we PLEASE get patriotic about our loving power chords? Thanks

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Parents ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Puntification posted:

I think he is Scotch.

The scotch are a delicious people, with notes of oak-barrel and a smokey finish. Have some with a cuban for a tasty nightcap.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Somebody's got a thin cock.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Don't get this one.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

LingcodKilla posted:

Allegedly the Juice cut her throat.

Oh I didn't see the select box.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Trent posted:

Repetition is the soul of wit.

With aatrek it's spelled rapetition.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Solice Kirsk posted:

Hmmm, something tells me he's up to no good...if only I could put my finger on it....

If it were a white cat you wouldn't be saying this.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
OH it's a dog.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I prefer my icecream unshaved.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Oh dear, it's melted all over the blanket. That's going to be hell to clean up :ohdear:.

Is it just me, or is that Guinea Pig looking very resentful about its costume?

It's definitely not a turkey.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Really want to see this finished.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Solice Kirsk posted:

I remember reading that thread and thought the OPs story sounded a little off, but not so much that I would call it bullshit and then she came in and it was pure magic.

Raped by police, murders by poison, punishment by being put into a dog kennel and sprayed with a hose. Then got straight As and totally kicked rear end at college and totally has an awesome job and we're all idiots for thinking any of it could not be real.

If I recall correctly, there was one poster in there, maybe op, who was actually kinda believable. Then callietron hops in and it goes to poo poo city.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Lotish posted:

This reminds me of a language barrier misunderstanding one of my mother's friends had while living in Germany. At the time (maybe it still is, I haven't lived in Germany in twenty years), it was completely normal for people to get out of their cars and piss on the side of the road. This American woman was not used to it, and when confronted with a man doing just that as she walked down the street, she said, "GROSS!"

He grinned and said, "Danke!"

Gross in German means "big."

This is a really funny story good job.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Hahaha where'd this happen.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

JEsus christ, that's some basilisk poo poo.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Toriori posted:

Funny Seinfeld comes up, I just went to the walk-in clinic and there was a little toddler named Seven there. My guess is it's either a Seinfeld reference or the parents were trying to be unique.

Dude, we have just established that Seinfeld isn't funny.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Who are their rivals?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Marcade posted:

Anyone who can call an audible.

Best one.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

minato posted:

Singham is on Netflix. It's about a super-honest good-guy cop who is hounded by this comic-book mobster villain, and the ending isn't him putting the bad guy behind bars. He instead convinces all the cops to help him torture and murder the bad guy and then conspire to cover it up. :stare:

Please tell me this was the dance number

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Turning her womb into lebensraum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

OMG BYZANTIUM posted:

I would like to avoid going where I can get attacked by a "mountain screamer."

I dated a mountain screamer when I lived in Colorado.

• Locked thread