Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I don't know, the homo fries probably aren't that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Practical Demon posted:

"Fat people are dumb, they should just stay out of the gym if they don't know what they're doing."

Correct.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Growing up in the semi-rural outskirts of Hampton Roads, I actually managed to get sweltering Florida summers and fuckoff cold Michigan winters every year , and got used to both of em.

Basically, you're states suck, and Virginia has a loving retarded weather pattern that breeds hardy dwarves.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Sex Hobbit posted:

Former funeral home employee checking in: baby caskets kind of just look like that. They aren't styrofoam; they're high-impact plastic with a seal in the lid so they don't need a separate concrete grave liner/vault. Even the larger ones (toddler sized, give or take) that come in doeskin/fabric covered or metal are white or at least pale pink or blue because dark colors just aren't good for babies. We had a white metal one with gold trim sitting around.

Man, why we gotta spend all this money on poo poo that preserves the rotting corpse for so long instead of just the cheapest wooden poo poo that will rot out in a week so the body will disintegrate and be pulled back into the ground.

Waste of money, if you ask me. Just chuck my body off an overpass when I croak :colbert:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

RandomPauI posted:

Umm... Why. Why would someone want Windows 8.1 on floppy disk?

Considering there are 3,711 of them, probably no one.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Some of the Sheep posted:

Wrong question.

Right answer to wrong question.

Wrong answer to wrong question.

Thing is not real.

Next you're gonna tell me it's a photoshop. :rolleyes:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Jamesman posted:

And yet, we don't question the validity of jerk-off crystals.

Because they're scientifically proven to work :colbert:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Bippie Mishap posted:

Meh, soon as I hear college humor I'm out. Destroys all the funny.

Hey, even College Humor can have legitimately funny people working for them.

Because Ken M. is extremely my poo poo.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

For real, I cannot understand people's love for that show. My parents also loved the hell out of it, as well as several mid-twenties friends of mine.

Seriously considering unfriending them IRL.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

thespaceinvader posted:

Not that I'm one to defend it (I suffer it because there's nothing else on some nights and my wife enjoys it) the same can be said of basically any show which is filmed in from of a live audience as I understand that Big Bang is. When you have to pause for laughs, it sounds weird when the laughs aren't there.

Big Bang definitely edges closer to 'social pressure laughter' than many shows though.

Is it really filmed in front of an audience? I thought they were using canned laugh-tracks. Because gently caress the jokes are really not jokes. At least, I don't want to meet the crowd of people who find them funny.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Centripetal Horse posted:

I do.

I can't stand Two and a Half Men.

It's "Bazinga! [laugh track] Bazinga! [laugh track]." Of course it's terrible. There aren't quite that many bazingas per second in the actual show.

Lol goddamn, own yourself some more why don't you.

Here's why, because as an enjoying fan of BBT, you need jokes explained to you:

1. BBT Sucks, and so do you for liking it.

2. Charlie Sheen is cool, however 2 and a Half men sucks, but you not being able to stand it makes it awesome.

3. Bazinga is dumb as poo poo, and you just bazinga'd yourself.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

thepopmonster posted:

Per Google translate:

I'm only a dabbler guitarwise, but I'm pretty sure if you try to play that thing you will strain your wrist as well as destroying your credibility.

Luckily your virginity would stay in tact.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

If you've lost your virginity, then you've hosed a skeleton.

This is just peeling back the layers and getting to our basest desires.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

And for the same reason, the UK's percentage of hot guys is on the decline.

Sounds like a buyer's market!

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

That cat is dead :(

So is this one :( :( :(

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Skipopatomus posted:

someone should really correct this mistake

and set the building on fire

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Took me a second to figure out what was happening there ... I've never been a fan of stretched ears but that's a pretty good party trick.

Makes for a good Shrek cosplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Dr. Who is loving stupid, and so is Bunderfart Camberpatch.

• Locked thread