Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

CommanderApaul posted:

Had a giggle fit on my way home from work today.

I went to high school with the son of the guy who owns this bus line. It's their last name, and it's very fitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Leofish posted:

This is making the rounds this morning: China is reportedly selling peaches with little panties on 'em.

Really love 'em. Wanna shake their tree.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Inception.jpg

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Pleads posted:

Well, poo poo... do you execute him?

It's what he wants.
It's what he kind of wants.
It's what some part of his subconscious wants.
It's-

Put the computer in a cardboard box and close the lid. Problem solved.

*Edit*
If it's any consolation, both of his personalities want the other to die. One just wants himself to die too.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Wanna click that less button.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

SpartanIV posted:

This pussy has a yeast infection

No one has shown any love for this one, yet it's the best posted so far. What a fuckin' crime.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

I'm with you, kitty cat.

:(:respek::3:

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Maytag posted:

It's a mediocre photo of a ball pit not a Caponigro.

The real joke here is that there isn't any difference.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I could really go for some surprise soda right about now.

Or premeditated pop, if you're from one those places.

:vince:

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

My dad said catty(not kitty)-wampus all the time and so do I. I've never been asked what it means.

I've always heard it a katty-wampus too. Kitty-corner is also familiar.

As I've now officially lived more than half of my life in Wisconsin, it was neat to see it place me as being from there. :3: I was expecting it to have trouble since I spent my first thirteen years in four different US states and a stint in Germany.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

m2pt5 posted:

I'm not entirely sure this was the word that was meant to be used there.

And yet it seems to be accurate.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Krinkle posted:

You know how like ten thousand years ago it was like oh the sun went down guess we all shut down for twelve hours huddling around the one fire for miles and you're complaining you can only read by solar powered desk light for three hours? It's not like "poo poo it's only high noon guess I can't read by desk light yet as it hasn't charged" is a thing either. poo poo you could get two if you like reading at night so goddamn much and read over by the solar powered lamp on the desk for three hours then go read over on the solar powered lamp on the night stand for three hours then if you absolutely can't put down your hunger games part three go ahead and stand in the open refrigerator and read until you pass out from not sleeping.

Your looking at it the wrong way. It's never going to get light anyway in your typical goon basement lair.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

#breakthewishboner

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Heehee Hartlocks posted:

I'm sure grandpa agrees.

:vince:

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Cythereal posted:

Mohammed himself had a pet cat. He cut off the sleeve of a prayer robe his cat was napping on rather than disturb it.

This confirms every suspicion about cat people I've ever had.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Frostwerks posted:

They are the prophets of the one true God?

I was going for "Fundamentally broken in every way", but your post is a good illustration and I will let it stand.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

C.M. Kruger posted:

This one was flown last year IIRC:

Hail Hydra

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

a kitten posted:

Mor like Tyrannosaurus :pervert:

I had this flyer once! I thought I would never stop laughing.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Every year the /fit/ comics get better.

I worry for the artists sanity.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

blunt for century posted:

Even Jaden Smith would get that joke, I mean drat

Let's not get crazy now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

FinalGamer posted:

finally the perfect Valentine's Day gift.

Finally, a political system we can all get behind.

• Locked thread