Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Most of the weight is still on the wheels, it doesn't keep much force to hold a bike upright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

He's cosplaying as a lovely collectible bust.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Koivunen posted:

One of my coworkers apparently got this custom made for her son's birthday. It's creeping me out.

What, Me Worry?

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

I would actually love the poo poo out of that, the intended use I mean. Maybe I'm just horribly sappy but being able to get a virtual pat on the back when I'm having a bad day or w/e would be very uplifting.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Data Graham posted:

Nothing makes you lose your enthusiasm for Whose Line Is It Anyway like sitting in the audience through a six-hour taping of it.

"Okay everyone, you know that one off-the-cuff song they did this morning that was so funny? Ryan accidentally mentioned Hitler or child molestation or something in it, so we have to do it again, and they're gonna do their best to remember what they sang, and you all have to pretend to find it as funny as it was the first time. Go!"

Bull poo poo it was an accident. Ryan was constantly intentionally loving things up just to annoy the director. Which is ~hilarious~. Of course I never had to sit through it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Jamesman posted:

I I TE I ONE

Obviously, the three I's are roman numerals, and "ONE" is 1, and "TE" is "Et" backwards, which is Latin for "and. Combining all these clues together, you would figure out that you need an even balance of 2 on each side of the scale, so you place two candles on each side of the plaque and light them, which will open up the secret passage into the lighthouse, revealing the location of Atrus' final book.

And that's how you beat Myst.

I literally laughed out loud. congratulations.

• Locked thread