Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Data Graham posted:

Nice, but I see in this the beginnings of "selfie" inevitably coming to mean "picture of people"
Too late.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHNx2VVDDnE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

how me a frog posted:

Are you saying military people are retards because we all understand what the "joke" is, it's just a person of normal intelligence is not really amused by "this shirt used to fit once but it doesn't anymore but I'll wear it anyway".
No, he's not saying all military people are retards.

Only those who find that joke funny.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Gabi is destined for great things.

Great and terrible things.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

It's nice that you can still get hosed up on cough syrup but man, it's nothing compared to the old days.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

We give no fucks about metric now, what make's you think we would back in the days of snake oil?

• Locked thread