Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
As a Canadian, I can always count that I will always be baffled by Americans on one specific day of the year;

Cinco de Mayo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Finally! A plate that accurately depicts Jesus as the messiah of a mushroom cult.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
You mean Mock Trial with J. Reinhold?

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Until 1999 computers were limited to the size of books due to the limiting nature of typewriter-styled inputs. However scientists and engineers figured out that you could further miniaturize computers with a new form of input. This computational revolution was headed by the "smash keys and see what poo poo happens" method, and technology was never the same.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Okay, that picture is seriously confusing my brain, is it a 'shop, optical illusion, or is there seriously an incline that steep that people drive on?

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
BATS AREN'T BUGS!

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
There's Cucumber Quest, which is mostly Paper Mario the Webcomic as created by G.G. Digi (AKA Hiimdaisy of "Let's Destroy X" and Persona 4 comic fame). If you've ever enjoyed JRPG's or are familiar enough with the tropes associated with them then you're likely to get a kick out of it. Plus at worst the art is still better than 90% of webcomics, though it does get pretty impressive every once in a while.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
:cawg:
He looks like Woody Harrelson with Seinfeld's face randomly pasted on it!

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

The MSJ posted:

They are making a pretty big deal out of this new TV movie about the teenage children of Disney movie villains.

Clockwise from top left: Jafar's son, Cruella's son, daughter of the Evil Queen from Snow White, and Maleficent's daughter.

I just noticed something, Crella's son has a fox tail hooked to his belt. He's a freakin' otherkin! :haw:

:byodame: GET BACK HERE! MY SON ISN'T LEAVING THE HOUSE LOOKING LIKE ONE OF MY COA- A FILTHY ANIMAL!

:emo: SHUT UP MOM! THIS IS WHO I AM!

:byodame: A FILTHY MESS!?

:emo: FOR THE LAST TIME I'M A HALF-FOX, HALF-DALMATIAN!

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
I get the punchline of the joke, but I don't get the set-up.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

1stGear posted:

A Canadian bestseller. Color me surprised.

Looks like somebody hasn't heard of Anne of Green Gables. :colbert:

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Maniac Pahis posted:

Ah yes, a black man with gray hair looks identical to a different black man with gray hair I can see how you'd make that connection.

No, you're racist!

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

For anybody curious what that is, it's an except from 'Console Wars' from a section describing three different advertising campaigns that were pitched to Sega. This one was pitched by the same agency that created Nike's 'Just Do It' slogan.

...You can imagine why they went with "welcome to the next level."

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Zazi posted:

gonna get all fun police here but Cards Against Humanity is neither a fun game, a funny game, nor even a very well designed game. I've wanted to get that off my chest for a while.

Congratulations, why don't you give us your twenty minute dissertation about why Settlers Catan isn't a good game due to the fact that it's based around luck.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Zazi posted:

If {BOARD_GAME}=TRUE
Then print "BAD"

Beep boop mu'fucker.

Gah! hosed over again by the computer! :argh:

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
I agree, we need a PYF fanart of awesome things. I'd love a thread full of Jojo and Dark Souls fanart.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Don't forget about his youtube.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

ubergnu posted:

Some cars says 'speed'. Some cars says 'elegance'. Some cars says 'Gwwuuhuuuuh?'.

Did anybody else read this as the 'Home Improvement' grunt?

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
And you wrote the slightly worse but somehow more successful sequel to that A-Team movie.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Noice

Adeline Weishaupt has a new favorite as of 21:14 on Sep 27, 2014

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
You misspelt it, you forgot the 'u's.

Adeline Weishaupt has a new favorite as of 20:43 on Sep 28, 2014

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
I know, it's supposed to be spelt quooqu.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Istari posted:

They also thought it would kill you if you didn't have sex. But I think that was only for men.

*Buzz*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fainting_room

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

advanced healing posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with this dog

Joey, have you ever seen the thing?

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Bertrand Hustle posted:

It doesn't represent anything. It's a clumsily mspainted version of some boring drawing of a town. The co-op, hiking trail, and recycling center signs are unchanged from whatever the original was.

And Mobey Dick was only a story about a whale. :rolleyes:

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Forgot the best one:

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

DrBouvenstein posted:

I got this ad on my FaceBook feed after a friend of mine posted an article slamming Guy Fieri:

I just gotta remind people to follow the URL.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Alright, I'm a dense motherfucker, what is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

My uncle's a firefighter there. I'll have to ask him about Gabi.

• Locked thread