Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Pick posted:

This is an old trick. Cuts in the side of the bottle are hard to see. Some street magicians do this.

No poo poo? Thank god you posted. How do they keep getting coins out of my ear?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Mods, please rename this thread to PYF pictures that might have been funny if it werent for 10 people immediately over analyzing a potentially funny picture.

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

I guess? I though SA made unfunny things funny, but, according to your post ive been backwards on this.

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Meatwave posted:

Maybe your complaint would mean something if you had ever posted a picture in this thread.

Youre right thank you.

Hulk hogan isnt big enough to destroy those towers. This image is probabky photoshopped.

Am i doing this right?

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Meatwave posted:

Maybe your complaint would mean something if you had ever posted a picture in this thread.

Lol. You probably checked my entire post history to verify that. Despite it being a short history, thats still pretty sad.

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Uh yea, it is to see if i have enough "pyf cred" to complain or whatev. I mean, cause if i had posted pictures before, then my "complaint" woukd have been valid?

I just made an observation. You people seem to be getting real mad about it.

E: funny pic

[Timg] http://www.fakenation.info/ckeditor/kcfinder/upload/images/leno-unfunny.jpg[/timg]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Post funny pics thank

[timg] http://i.imgur.com/Jzb4W.jpg [/timg]

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Lol and the cycle continues

10 people have posted since my observation. Only one posted a pic

Bob Saget IRL has a new favorite as of 06:17 on Dec 28, 2014

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Im sorry but this isnt the selfie thread

Ill try to be more serious about funny pictures like you

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Please dont follow and take pictures when i visit your mom

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Idgi

http://i.imgur.com/2DZPa.jpg

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

TheHomerTax posted:

Eh, that's only 8 mg of morphine an ounce.

125mg.

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

The Mentalizer posted:

The 'gr' on the label actually stands for grain, not gram. One grain equals 64 milligrams, so it's 8mg per ounce.

Youre funny. I like you.

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

• Locked thread