Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Tykoe Corp posted:

They don't teach cursive in schools here any longer.

But then they won't be able to write in middle school high school college !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Super Waffle posted:

On top of the 6 hour wait for the ride, there was a 3-4 hour wait just to get into Diagon Alley. There was one small group that had been waiting outside London for 21 days for the soft opening. Hope they had annual passes

The best part... it was open all weekend (except for Gringots). I went on Friday and didn't wait at all.

Zero One has a new favorite as of 02:16 on Jul 9, 2014

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

nocal posted:

Did you ever notice how a Starbucks Wal-Mart Target? Costco or Sam's Club, but often a Target. McDonald's was once, but beyond a Borders (LOL), every night a retail.
Personal take on the Starbucks: a very

So the big part of why is that they're always trying to be proving unlikely theories about the fact that for some reason they had no idea what to do next.

And that's why they're here.

Spoken like a true scientist. Or politician.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Sarchasm posted:

Girl at a LAN Party

The guy with the sheet over his head is my favorite.

The only beer is Fosters.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

CJacobs posted:

My favorite part is that there's just a plain ol co-op and hiking trail in the top left.

Don't forget the Scrooge McDuck Union Hall.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Going back to Cheetah chat for a second...

Busch Gardens got an orphan baby cheetah that needed a friend. So they adopted one...

They're good friends. :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndlf5_L5gsE

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

beato posted:

Judging by the butthurt responses I'm guessing you guys are fans of the team that scored the least blerns.

Here's a funny picture. :tipshat:

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/1/30/7954895/lions-fan-updates-super-bowl-tattoo-2015-2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

I took this today. "Former" Taco Bell for sale. It's still open... and that little sign next to it says they are still hiring.

• Locked thread