Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

What the Christ. I live across the street from that office. What hilarious context is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

cowboythreespeech posted:

Friend of mine posted it on Facebook. Or rather, an article that had that as the thumbnail. He's a gun guy, and I have no problem with that, but the picture is a riot and I'm still not convinced it's not a joke.

is the steak platter at the place next door any good?
Anything that has to be a joke never is. And I haven't been there, the hidden restaurant in the strip mall is low on my priorities behind all the bars with seafood.

Shnag posted:

Whats up fellow Islander goon :hfive:
:hfive: Just moved here in June. Beautiful place, downtown is awesome.

Content:

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Well, poo poo... do you execute him?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Whybird posted:

It's not something you'll want to eat if you have a choice between that and haggis

This is a hilarious and damning statement

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

beato posted:

I never fail to get a chuckle out of pets eating human foods or pets with human names, like Colin or Jonathan.

Tswizzle got you covered: http://instagram.com/p/tOipYvDvPb/

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Firos posted:

What if it's one of those cakes made from menstrual blood?

With icing made from that Natural Harvest cookbook.

ugh

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

trapped mouse posted:

This is true. Watch this video of Kanye doing a radio interview and completely flipping out at the interviewer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqPGImLF0m0

There's a remix too!

I like how he's raging out but not facing the guy he's yelling at so he can clearly speak into the mic. Tru pro.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Nitrox posted:

Is it still funny if you haven't seen the movie?

Yep!

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Avulsion posted:

Well, it's not like you have anything else to brag about up there.
North Florida: The closest you can get to being out of Florida!

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Pfft, everyone should hope to look that good when they've been dead for 20 years.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

CzarChasm posted:

Why do I get the impression that this is part of that life sized Sonic character fursuit with (realistic) human skeleton that gets posted here every so often?

That's what I assumed. "This is that creeper with the lifelike wooden skeleton, that must be it." *close and try not to think of it again*

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Jamesman posted:

They pulled every loving trick in the book out for the LotR trilogy, and even invented new ones. Absolutely none of that was used for the Hobbit movies, deciding to just rely on greenscreens and CGI action.

The Hobbit movies ended up costing significantly more to make while doing significantly less work.

See also: Star Wars.

It really is amazing how practical effects and visual trickery turn out to be cheaper and better looking after all these years. CGI is obviously necessary for a lot of things but having a real set and real actors and props to base it around is always a better result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Kikka posted:

if cumberbatch died and turned into a mask and you wore it you'd look retarded

famous retard > retard

• Locked thread