Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Roydrowsy posted:

It's not meant to be read like an acrostic poem. Each letter represents an "expectation" for the classroom. The chart will vary depending on the circumstances. For example the first A could stand for "activity" the H for "help" (how students get help) and so forth. That C is probably "communication" regarding how much talking they can do.

My school does the same thing with CHAMPS

Why the gently caress would you make your classroom procedures that difficult to interpret? Should be under five, extremely clear and defensible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Can't someone make one that rotates at such an angle to make dood poop?

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Honestly I haven't seen that many fatty fat fats at the gym doing stupid things. It's always just your garden variety doofuses who read some one weird trick and people hogging the bench while texting.
Mostly no one at the gym cares if you're fat. At least you're there trying to accomplish something. It's the sudden wave of competing with weirdos for the equipment who are using it in a variety of creative ways and it's annoying.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Maytag posted:

Ooh can we have a big dumb loving debate about if tattoos are cool or not? No more funny pics until we settle that.

Yes because I met an old bad rear end with one arm who had this crazy back piece with hot babes being rescued by a wizard that was fighting demons. But I also know a fat math teacher who is covered with tattoos and he was never cool, so I'm torn and need you guys to settle this for me.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
Who and what is this?

• Locked thread