Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuclear Pogostick
Apr 9, 2007

Bouncing towards victory
God drat, Double Plus Good. :stare: Give yourself a hug for me or something, that's scary as poo poo. Jesus gently caress.

All on Black posted:

It reminds me of something 50 Foot Ant once posted about a little girl who was brought to a hospital and found to be literally rotting from the inside out. I'm hoping this story is fake too because I'd like to believe health care professionals don't post patient information in lurid, pulp-magazine story format on the internet on a regular basis.

For one, she's proven she's a real nurse in that thread, and for two, you do realize that story fully complies with the law, right? You can't identify your patients or give away details that make it easy to, but recounting a story while abiding by those guidelines doesn't seem very bad to me. It's a coping mechanism for the most part, I'm pretty sure. I'd certainly feel the need to vent if I was her, reading that thread a few weeks ago made me realize just how much poo poo nurses put up with in both senses of the word. A bloo bloo somebody told a story in which the patients are for all intents and purposes completely anonymous to anyone who reads them, who cares?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU