Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

All on Black posted:

It reminds me of something 50 Foot Ant once posted about a little girl who was brought to a hospital and found to be literally rotting from the inside out. I'm hoping this story is fake too because I'd like to believe health care professionals don't post patient information in lurid, pulp-magazine story format on the internet on a regular basis.

I remember reading that post and starting to cry. Half way through it for some reason I decided to double check who the poster was. Once I saw "50 Foot Ant" I was so drat relived because that meant it wasn't true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A while ago in this thread there was an article posted about a hospital in New Orleans that had to do the unthinkable and decide which of their patients they were gonna save during Hurricane Katrina. Any one know where I can find it?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/06/23/residents-say-they-fled-after-being-watched-in-westfield-n-j-home/

quote:

Since moving in, the owners said they have received numerous letters from the mysterious person. “The Watcher” claimed the home “has been the subject of my family for decades,” and “I have been put in charge of watching and waiting for its second coming,” Castro reported.

The new owners have several children, and other letters asked, “Have they found out what’s in the walls yet?” and “I am pleased to know your names now, and the name of the young blood you have brought to me,” Castro reported.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I'm guessing there's a pretty decent chance they made it up themselves to get out of a house they don't want anymore. That would be pretty creative though.

which would make sense but if you're doing that I doubt you'd file a lawsuit against the previous owners for not disclosing that information. That's just asking to be found out.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Canadian Netflix has a true crime show called "your worst nightmare" I've only seen 2 episodes and it's some pretty horrible crimes

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Karma Monkey posted:

So she had the boy when she was 56 and the daughter when she was 62?

Oh, ok. :stare:

It's like a crazy cat lady but with babies

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
How does an LP cause drama?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus Christ i hope they catch that sack of whit

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

About 15 minutes later the jogger came back the other way across the bridge.
You think he felt bad and wanted to check on her?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Gum posted:

The suspect is a millionaire investment banker

As if he couldn't be a bigger sack of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pistol_Pete posted:

I'm bemused as to why 2 presumably very clever people would put so much effort into planning this crime and apparently zero effort into planning what they should do AFTER committing the crime.

Only thinking with their penis