Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Twat McTwatterson posted:

Climate change is bad for humans, but not for the earth. The earth don't give a gently caress. It's been here for 4 billion years- time is not an issue to the earth. 99% of everything that has ever lived is extinct. The earth has been cold, hot, molten, what have you. It doesn't care.

gently caress your hippie bullshit I bet if we stuffed enough nukes in mother nature's stupid face we could crack her like krypton. I'd bet she'd remember that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Nukes basically are that bomb. Turns out we'll go to war anyway.

God I love MAD.