Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinworm

It lives in your buuuuuuuutt!

quote:

The Enterobius pinworm has a worldwide distribution,[14] and is the most common helminth (i.e., parasitic worm) infection in the United States, western Europe, and Oceania.[15][16] In the United States, a study by the Center of Disease Control reported an overall incidence rate of 11.4% among people of all ages.[16] Pinworms are particularly common in children, with prevalence rates in this age group having been reported as high as 61% in India, 50% in England, 39% in Thailand, 37% in Sweden, and 29% in Denmark.[16] Finger sucking has been shown to increase both incidence and relapse rates,[16] and nail biting has been similarly associated.[17] Because it spreads from host to host through contamination, pinworms are common among people living in close contact, and tends to occur in all people within a household.[14] The prevalence of pinworms is not associated with gender,[14] nor with any particular social class, race, or culture.[16] Pinworms are an exception to the tenet that intestinal parasites are uncommon in affluent communities.[16]

quote:

They emerge from the anus, and while moving on the skin near the anus, the female pinworms deposit eggs either through (1) contracting and expelling the eggs, (2) dying and then disintegrating, or (3) bodily rupture due to the host scratching the worm.[19]

Don't scratch your butt; you'll lay eggs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Randaconda posted:

Christine owns, for a book written in the middle of King's four year coke binge

Christine is weird because it's first person for two parts, then third person for the last part, and the perspective shift serves no purpose that I can tell.