Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nausea
Sep 2, 2009

SylvainMustach posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Magnotta

Luke Magnotta. One of the grisliest killers in a long time, kills Chinese student, dismembers the corpse and sends out the limbs to various Canadian political parties. Guys like this, at least in the past, tend to escalate so it was amazing, and fortunate, that he was caught relatively soon after his first murder.

I think someone mentioned in the previous thread that he was a goon. True or not, it lead me to wonder if there were any other killers who frequented the forums.

It's mentioned in the article, but it's doubly hosed up because you can find the video of him killing the guy, having sex with the body, and dismembering it. All to the tune of New Order's "True Faith".

Similarly, i can never listen to Bjork's - "I remember you" without thinking of this guy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_L%C3%B3pez_(stalker)

quote:

On September 12, 1996, López mailed the device to Björk's residence in London, and filmed the final entry in his video diary, entitled "Last Day - Ricardo López". In the video, López paints his head in red, black and green greasepaint, shaves his head, and kills himself with a gun in his mouth next to a hand painted sign that reads "The best of me" (it is assumed that López intended on covering the sign with his blood and brain matter as a result of the gunshot) while Björk's song, "I Remember You", plays in the background. The videotape, which was still in López's camera as police discovered the body, continued to roll as López lay motionless in his apartment. Björk's relationship with Goldie ended a week before López mailed the device and killed himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU