Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
its not really That noteworthy but Steven Seagal released an energy drink(Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt) back in the day and one of the four selling herbs was chordyceps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
what if... somebody poisoned the water hole?

probably with a gallon of LSD or something

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
there's nothing more demoralizing than some smug prick i dont know coming into my room as I'm putting a loaded gun to my head and spewing bullshit at me while i attempt to solve a lifetime of problems.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Strychnine poisonings are kinda scary I guess. I probably wouldn't want to ingest poison to run faster than death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Hicks_(athlete)

... then again its also forbidden now for athletes.

E: this is about twitchy Thomas more than the Olympic article as a whole :colbert:

Sponge Baathist has a new favorite as of 00:11 on Jun 11, 2014

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Well, how about that boat that exploded in Texas? It blew up real good.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not sure it was a keebler factory but there was a cookie factory just far enough away where when the wind blew the right way the whole neighbourhood would smell like cookies.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
that's why you always wear a rubber

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

did dear old dad whine "WHAT'S IN THE BOOOOX" at him?

https://youtu.be/kNF8HxrEB8Y

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
One day people are gonna be recorded from the minute they're squeezed out of momma's 'giney and their kids are never gonna understand why they can't remember anything in first person until a certain age.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I found another clearer pic of the slayer

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i gotta remember to thank technology for advancing so fast this thanksgiving. I got to see a murder happen in expeditious time and got to watch Exhibit A before the bodies cooled.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It was either attack right now or surrender

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Either the immodium addict or the one who baked to death in a car.

E: Malkamar

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
thread favorite found guilty of murder... again.

E: that site sucks just read the URL or make up an email. google@yahoo.com worked for me.

Sponge Baathist has a new favorite as of 09:49 on Apr 2, 2016

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Somebody post that .gif of beavis in front of the tombstone. I'd post it myself but I'm phonepostin'
Im also phoneposting it's way easy

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What was the name of the British paedofile (redundant, I know) who was a politician that looked like a character out of a GWAR video?

I'm not talking about Jimmy Savile I remember this fat rear end had a more British sounding name and looked more rapey and gross. I remember looking at a picture of him and thinking "that overweight British man abuses the position of power he is in to do bad things to defenseless people".

It was Cyril Smith all I had to do was GIS overweight british politician and he was the first picture. The sack of poo poo weighed a whopping 419lbs.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

moonsour posted:

It seems like she went to her car to get cigarettes and disappeared.

My dad did the same thing 30 years ago. Sh- He'll be back any day now

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
For the Brazilian caesium incident we need to rehash the most important part of the story:

They were able to steal the stuff because the security guard took that day off to go see Herbie Goes Bananas.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

bean_shadow posted:

Well, this is the unnerving stories thread.

I can't be assed to figure out the units but depending on who died there's an exact count on the number of bananas that Herbie went while the security was at the movies.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
There's a word for that I'm just too inbred and retarded to remember it

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
MXC has a ton of episodes if not all of them on youtube

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Yvershek posted:

Thank you. Can never get enough of Robert Stack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALFhHF91g9c

Well now that it's on topic listen to this song:
https://youtu.be/-5FKNViujeM

Then watch the video that predates the song by probably 30 years:

https://youtu.be/OgUCw188IV8
Note: look at youtubes auto generated music listing

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
That photo turns up when you GIS "pregnant gun hillbilly" but there's at least 5 more that fit the same description so IDK

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Today I learned that the Bobbitt Worm got it's non-scientific name in 1996, 3 years after Lorena Bobbitt chopped her husband's dick off while he was sleeping.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mister Mind posted:

How soon after you die do your pets start feasting? (If you’re even dead yet.)

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/natashaumer/cats-eat-your-face-after-you-die

https://youtu.be/y3ENkypXQek

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Back when I was in early grade school somebody wrote a swear word in one of the stalls and after that until we graduated if the boys or girls had to use the toilet they had to go get the janitor to watch us make. I ran into the principal at a corn dog festival a few years ago and asked them about that rule and they don't remember it at all.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Ariong posted:

I don’t suppose it was the janitor who informed you of this new rule?

Well yeah he was the guy who had to clean up the swear word

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I was worried Somebody was talking poo poo about this food of the gods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless