Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Dissapointed Owl posted:

This guy's testimony is one of the few things I wish I could unread.

Yeah, I think it was linked in the "Soul crushing thread", it definitely lived up to title of that thread. Ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

amityville anus posted:

its not really That noteworthy but Steven Seagal released an energy drink(Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt) back in the day and one of the four selling herbs was chordyceps

Eh, caffeine is a natural pesticide that just happens to have a stimulant effect on humans. So why not eat ant killing fungus? Could be delicious or fun!

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.
Yeah, stuff about the heat death of the universe just makes me feel really uneasy. The timescale of the universe seems infinite, but like anything else it will spend the majority of it's time decaying into nothing. :smith:

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Ague Proof posted:

:smith:

Her twitter is heartbreaking.

Holy poo poo:
http://jessicaredfield.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/late-night-thoughts-on-the-eaton-center-shooting/

Being near one shooting massacre, just to die in another a month later.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Herv posted:

Speaking about radiation, I submit 'The Demon Core'.

Nothing but a Flathead Screwdriver between you and a horrible death. Oh and some of the folks around your dumb rear end.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_core

On the Atoms for Peace (Where we gave out a nuclear reactor that ran on weapons grade fuel to Iran when 'our boy' was in power) thing. I bet we could dig up a plan for Nuclear Powered Roller Skates if we looked hard enough.

For whatever reason this part has always been really unnerving to me, there's a list of people in the room with the when and how they died, and then there's this guy.
Theodore Perlman: "alive and in good health and spirits" as of 1978.

:tinfoil: