Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

As much as people worry about climate change, the planet is going to be just fine. We'll be dead and extinct, but mother nature is gonna keep on truckin'.

Climate change is bad for humans, but not for the earth. The earth don't give a gently caress. It's been here for 4 billion years- time is not an issue to the earth. 99% of everything that has ever lived is extinct. The earth has been cold, hot, molten, what have you. It doesn't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
Green children of woolpit has always been an interesting tale: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_children_of_Woolpit

Just an old medieval story but curious nonetheless.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Phobophilia posted:

Everything I've read makes Kruschev to be an okayish guy, and Brezhnev to be a total rear end in a top hat.

LOL goons. Rock on, comrade. Goons should study their history.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

You do realise there are two entities called Tom Cruise, right? One is "Crazy Scientologist Wazzock" Tom Cruise, the other is "Pretty Good Actor Who Stars in Films I Like" Tom Cruise, and I refuse, refuse, to believe they are the same person :colbert:.

tom cruise movies post 2005 are awful

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

muscles like this? posted:

To be fair, every country throughout recorded history has done pretty much the same thing when/if they could.

Even the progressive countries of Europe?!